2020 Saltwater Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coastal Ducks View Post
    My son and I fished for a couple hours this evening just to go do a little looking around. The fish cooperated pretty well. I hope the next few days go as well.

Also ran into the TBH WMB Posse at the cleaning table. Good visiting with you guys. Glad y'all had a good day.

Good seeing you!!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

My son and I fished for a couple hours this evening just to go do a little looking around. The fish cooperated pretty well. I hope the next few days go as well.

Also ran into the TBH WMB Posse at the cleaning table. Good visiting with you guys. Glad y'all had a good day.

Nice meeting you and your son!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Trying to get this work day finished so I can get the boat hooked up and head south with the kids for the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by gigem95 View Post

Good times!

That is not social distance now is it??

Comment

HAHA WMB POSSE

Good chatting Glenn, its been a long time. Coastal jr is near all grown up now.

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
            That is not social distance now is it??

We was better off than those guys that stuck that Skeeter 150 yards from the water he should have been.

There was a brief moment the 3 of us we were holding on so tight the rona didnt stand a chance. @Mexico was puckered!!!

Comment

Had some time to do some reef exploring while my boy slept
              yesterday morning. I highly recommend these Big Joe chairs for the kids on the boat.Click image for larger version

Name:	Adjustments.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	24616591Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2955.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	380.7 KB
ID:	24616592

Comment

5 man yesterday and released a 9 lb slot red
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Josh W View Post
                  Atta-boy....

Comment

Originally posted by Josh W View Post

Dammit Man!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                      HAHA WMB POSSE

We was better off than those guys that stuck that Skeeter 150 yards from the water he should have been.

There was a brief moment the 3 of us we were holding on so tight the rona didnt stand a chance. @Mexico was puckered!!!
                      Well I now know, 100 percent without a doubt how skinny a RFL will run ...
                      Last edited by Mexico; 05-01-2020, 07:16 AM.

Comment

Nicely done gents! ^^^

Comment

Finally got to get out last weekend in Galveston. Little windy but still a good day to be out on the boat with my wife. Drifted over the grass flat on the north shore line and its loaded with Stingrays and a ton of waders. There is no was I would be wading after see what I saw from the tower.

I will be looking to get out again in the morning, but this time I will be playing in the marsh.

Comment

Got the RFL in some airboat water did ya!

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                              Got the RFL in some airboat water did ya!
                              Having been an airboat owner, I can say that stretch of water is the kind that when you left off the go peddle of a fan boat, it comes to rest on the flo!

To be fair we were slightly distracted by the boat that was actually stuck and momentarily thought about trying to help the guys out. Then the motor on shanes boat started to hop. Im not sure what Brian did but I wrapped my arms around the burn bar and ol' Mexico showered down on that yammy

One of the better wades we had all day was right after that
                              Last edited by Quackerbox; 05-01-2020, 07:33 AM.

Comment

HAHA WMB POSSE

That ain’t no lie. [emoji15] Think they’re still there? [emoji848] [emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X