Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another "I bet you can't guess what I'm building " thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A she shed

Comment

Huge easel?

Comment

Stage lighting rig? Or something to raise or lower some singers from behind a backdrop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Noah’s arc?

Comment

Truss lifter

Comment

All good guesses. Here are a few pictures of the almost finished product. I bet you've never seen a guy lay blocks from the top down before.
              Attached Files

Comment

A link the my Youtube playlist of the time laps videos of the build.

Comment

That’s innovative and awesome. I was wayyyy off on my guess. Great project and the congregation is certainly blessed to have people with the skills and equipment to create things like this. Where is your church located and what is the name? If I find myself in the area on a Sunday, away from my home church, I’d definitely like to attend a service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CentralTXHunter View Post
                    That’s innovative and awesome. I was wayyyy off on my guess. Great project and the congregation is certainly blessed to have people with the skills and equipment to create things like this. Where is your church located and what is the name? If I find myself in the area on a Sunday, away from my home church, I’d definitely like to attend a service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    We would love to have you. the name of the church is " The Church on Masters Road" in Manvel, Tx

Comment

That's waaaaaay better than an apple peeler.

Comment

So the ability to extend under power was just for the original construction? It doesn't do anything once assembled correct?

Comment

That is cool!

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                            So the ability to extend under power was just for the original construction? It doesn't do anything once assembled correct?
                            Yes, just for construction. My Pastor is notorious for asking for things that require a lift to build but then giving you a step ladder. The highest I had to get off the ground was 36"

Comment

That’s a very creative solution. Good job.

Comment

Working...
                              X