No announcement yet.

Found a Floor Safe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those safe heads are sometimes difficult to get into. I own a locksmith shop in San Antonio. There is a particular spot that needs to be drilled in order to retract the bolts.
    Also, it appears that the safe may have taken on some water. Any way you can check that with the hole you drilled? I'd be careful where you drill into it, as well. Most safe heads have a re-locker built into them to dissuade attacks.

Todd

Comment

Following.

Comment

In for the results!!

Comment

If this thread gets whacked we know the OP found something awesome!!!

Comment

how cool!!

Comment

In!

Comment

Monday Bump Open that sucker.

Comment

Lets make this interesting.
                  My guess on three items that are in the safe.

1) Someones last will and testament.
                  2) a gold watch
                  3) Passport or Birth certificate.

Comment

I always worry about gun powder inside one. A one pound can could make for a very bad day if using the wrong tools. I've had as much as 20# of gun powder inside mine.
                    Last edited by BrianL; 05-13-2019, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Drill out the hole you drilled so you can tap some 1/8"-1/4" pipe threads. Then get tube/hose fittings, enerpak pump. Fill it up with water and start pumping. Something will give.

Comment

It looks like we FINALLY have a target for the broadhead cannon.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe_diem View Post
                          It looks like we FINALLY have a target for the broadhead cannon.
                          Lmao!

Comment

in

Comment

Get a piece of I-Beam that will span across the outer rim of safe. Drill and tap more holes to bolt strong brackets to that you can attach chain to also. Put a large hydraulic jack on the I-beam, attach chain to your brackets you bolted to the door, and run chain as tighly as possible over top of jack. Start jacking....don't forget PPE, and a long jack handle.

Comment

I wonder if you can find a good place on the edge to drill a few holes in a straight line. Then get a hydraulic spreader and a porta power and try and spread the door from the case.

I’m sure some TBH’ers might have of this type of equipment. Or you can rent the equipment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X