Mexico 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BillyloMexico View Post
    Are you crossing the second check point, is it titled in your name, and is it current registered?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes I am crossing the second checkpoint and it is registered in my namd

Comment

Originally posted by Slickrick View Post

You have title?

Comment

I was told you could not register two vehicles. That's what I was wondering since I already have a permit for my truck

Comment

Yes I have a title but I don't have it registered here now but I can-

Comment

Yes I have a title but I don't have it registered here now but I can-

As long as you have the title it has an up to date registration you’re golden to haul it across. Also make sure you have the title and registration to your trailer [emoji6]

Comment

Got registration on trailer but no title.

Comment

It’s been a while since I passed the second check but I still think you can only register one vehicle per person.

Comment

Then it can’t be done!!! You can’t take two vehicles in your name. I took a hunting truck years ago across the second check point. I had to put the second truck in my dads name and take him with me. Both vehicles have to be permitted in Mexico! And you can’t take two! Sucks....

Comment

Got registration on trailer but no title.

Had a guy turned around at border without a title for his trailer

Comment

I had the military give me a hard time on my trailer. Thought they might take it from me. It's a home made trailer. I've got both of my trailer inspected and waiting on the vin numbers to come in so I can get titles for them.

Comment

My phone works. Ranch is muddy. Good times. I see lightning on horizon. Buenas noches

Comment

Originally posted by dstrong View Post
                          One spot open on a trophy lease. 8000 acres with all the amenities of home. It isn’t cheap and when we say we supplemental feed we really supplemental feed. Not just if it’s convenient. You’ve got to buy in to the program.

We average a feed pen every 350 acres and feed both protein and cotton seed. Combine we fed just over 80 tons last year.

Not looking for the argumentative big deer “EXPERT”.

If you can’t pay your bills on time, this isn’t for you. Other TBH’ers in Camp.

If you are one that feels like you need to pull the trigger every year this isn’t for you. If you can’t pass big young deer this isn’t for you.

If your socially awkward this isn’t for you. If you can’t follow some simple fundamental rules, this isn’t for you. If your just a lease hopper this isn’t for you.

Lastly if your broke, dishonest and looking for a cheap way to shoot a big deer, this isn’t for you.

If you haven’t made it this far then again this isn’t for you but if you have, then now on to the good stuff.

If you enjoy growing big deer more than you enjoy killing then this is for you. If you enjoy being around a great solid group of guys that their first priority is to grow big deer then this is for you.

Spot comes with trophy and management tag. We encourage family and friends to hang out and enjoy what old mexico [emoji1166] has to offer. There are some rules around guests during the season but for the most part we like to see everyone have a good time.

We’ve got zero time for dishonest folks. We’re all pretty straight shooters and trust is the main character. We enjoy having a good time and all do what we can to help each other out.

If your interested DM me and I can share with you you more details.....
                          Almost spit coffee out readng this arent you the guy who has been kicked off youre 3 last ranches you had in mexico all 3 of those land owners call you dishonest and and a thief now I was actually going to book a hunt with a couple and none talked to fond of you youre looking for honest folk a little irony here id say and looking for people who pay bills on time is the most funny of all how many times have you filed bankruptcy in the last sevral years leaving creditors out to dry all public information easy to find good luck hope it works out better with Sr.

Comment

Originally posted by MexicoLowFence View Post
                            Almost spit coffee out readng this arent you the guy who has been kicked off youre 3 last ranches you had in mexico all 3 of those land owners call you dishonest and and a thief now I was actually going to book a hunt with a couple and none talked to fond of you youre looking for honest folk a little irony here id say and looking for people who pay bills on time is the most funny of all how many times have you filed bankruptcy in the last sevral years leaving creditors out to dry all public information easy to find good luck hope it works out better with Sr.
                            Well, this Sunday at work just got interesting. Popcorn popped

Comment

Originally posted by MexicoLowFence View Post

Lmao [emoji23] negative you have me confused with the wrong guy

Comment

Who is leasing Las Blancas from Delfino? That’s a beautiful ranch

Comment

Working...
                                X