No announcement yet.

House plants.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Instead of caring for her plants, she could be at the mall shopping.

Comment

I can kill a plastic cactus!! The old lady doesn't ask me for crap regarding plants!! To be fair I don't ask her to respool reels or tie on jigs! Works for us!![emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texasair View Post
        Instead of caring for her plants, she could be at the mall shopping.
        I have one of those rare wives that does not like to shop except for plants!

Comment

Build her a small greenhouse. What will fit in it will survive the winter and everything else is out of luck

Comment

I bought all our houseplants lol. Which my wife proceeded to kill. But I only have 5, small ones that dont move

Comment

Wife had me build her a greenhouse. Pain in the butt moving plants into and out of that thing.

I told her to quit hauling in stuff that couldn't handle an East Texas winter. Luckily she does not ever spend much on them. Gets from friends and garage sales for a couple bucks mostly

Comment

I think our in house plants make it humid like a green house

Comment

House plants.

t

we’ve utilized this guide in our home.... definitely has helped the air quality

Comment

Originally posted by TexanDuke View Post
                    t

we’ve utilized this guide in our home.... definitely has helped the air quality

Will this one improve the air quality?
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Tracker View Post
                      Will this one improve the air quality?

Depends on what you define as “quality air” I reckon “...

Comment

Some of y’all missed my point. I don’t want ANY house plants, but it’s not my house��

Comment

Wait....this has been going on for 24 years and you chose to complain now? You have already created a habit that has been proven acceptable. Should have nipped that bud about 23 years ago.

Full disclosure, we have about 30,000,000,000 plants that move around all the time. I even spent 2 weeks caring for them while the wife was on a mission trip. I did not want to tell her that they just up and died. I learned to accept that a long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by JayB View Post
                            Wait....this has been going on for 24 years and you chose to complain now? You have already created a habit that has been proven acceptable. Should have nipped that bud about 23 years ago.

Full disclosure, we have about 30,000,000,000 plants that move around all the time. I even spent 2 weeks caring for them while the wife was on a mission trip. I did not want to tell her that they just up and died. I learned to accept that a long time ago.
                            Well, 24 years ago I was on the road fishing, and she put up with me being gone most of the year for 4 years. I accepted a lot of things back then because it didn’t bother me at the time. Now that it’s established, I don’t have a choice but to accept it. Like Burnadell pointed out, I’m just having a grumpy moment.

Comment

How many pillows does she keep on the bed, couch, chairs etc Rocky?

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
                                How many pillows does she keep on the bed, couch, chairs etc Rocky?
                                No clue. Other than my room, the rest of the house is off limits.

Comment

Working...
                                X