Deer Park TX Dad slaps 12yr boy bullying his step daughter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deer Park TX Dad slaps 12yr boy bullying his step daughter

Father arrested in slapping 12-year-old boy who had allegedly bullied his stepdaughter

A Texas stepfather was arrested by Deer Park police after he slapped a 12-year-old boy in the face for allegedly bullying his stepdaughter on her walk home from school.

She added that the bully was “saying that her [daughter’s] body was ugly, said that she was a transvestite, started throwing ice cream at her and then they picked up the rocks.”

I have a 12 year old daughter. Can’t say I wouldnt do the same to protect her. I’m sure I’d end up in Jail too.

Comment

Yep. Gotta be a bigger man than slapping a child. Two
      Wrongs don’t equal what is right.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
        Yep. Gotta be a bigger man than slapping a child. Two
        Wrongs don’t equal what is right.

Sometimes a child needs slappin. Especially when a boy is bullying a girl and obviously not getting proper correction at home. Not saying it’s right or worth a trip to jail, but I bet he won’t bully that particular girl again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Men don't slap.

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
            Men don't slap.
            Yep, should have went with a full on throat punch.

Comment

If the report/article is true, that kid probably needs way more than a slap, but not sure the girl's stepdad should be the one delivering it.

the girl's mom needs to keep her mouth shut... Hopefully, the charges get amended to something less than a felony.

Comment

It sounds like the stepdad went too far. In today's society, a simple call to the Deer park police would have been plenty good for the boy. Obviously, the boy isn't getting proper raising at home (I'd say 65+% of kids don't nowadays).

Comment

punch would have counted the same as a slap so go for the punch.....now he will be held accountable for others lack of parenting, if it was my boy a call to me would have been all that was needed and it would have been handled in house.

Comment

Originally posted by Witchgrass View Post
                    I have a 12 year old daughter. Can’t say I wouldnt do the same to protect her. I’m sure I’d end up in Jail too.

Same!

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

In today’s world you can’t go around slapping underage kids whether they need it or not. IMO the step dad should have went to the cops himself and not threatened the kid to not call the cops if it was an issue. Obviously he lost his temper and got caught up in the moment and I totally understand. Felony charge is definitely severe. Understanding this is all coming from the news.

Comment

Should have found his daddy and slapped him for raising such a **** stain.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
                          Should have found his daddy and slapped him for raising such a **** stain.
                          agreed. bully the little dic*heads parents.

or I would have one of my sons find him and beat the hell out of him....salt the earth

Comment

Yeah bad deal...he probably deserved it but his own dad should have slapped him!!

Comment

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
                              Yeah bad deal...he probably deserved it but his own dad should have slapped him!!
                              I’m going to guess that either
                              A) Dad is absent
                              Or
                              B) dad treats mom similarly

Comment

Working...
                              X