I think I'm allergic to gnats.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I'm allergic to gnats.

I was outside this evening and the gnats were bad. My ears and forehead are on fire right now. They never really bothered me like that before. Anyone else develop weird allergies as they get older?

Hoggslayer

I use to be able to mow the yard in shorts but now my lower legs are on fire if I don’t wear pants.

Comment

Horseradish is a no go. I've got epi pens on standby. It's amazing what has horseradish in it.

Comment

Yellow jackets. Never bothered me until about 3 years ago. Now I keep Benadryl in the truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes..the gnats were bad this year. I would sit and wait for the deer and gnats to move in. It never failed, deer at feeder at 15 yards and me on the oak Mott fighting off gnats.

I swelled up pretty bad after being bitten around my eyes and ears his year!

Comment

I think it's a certain type of knat that get me.. suckers are tiny buy I'll have marble size knots on me for days after.. the ones that get me are around the cows.

Comment

If you cut a hole in the seat of your pants, they will leave your face alone

Comment

My brother is allergic to shrimp and crab and he only realizes it now that he is old. He is having a hard time to breathe and his face turns tomato red.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                  Ha!

Comment

I’ve always called them Buffalo gnats. They are tiny with a little hump. If one of those little suckers bites me on the lip, it’ll look like I’ve been hit in the mouth. My lip will swell up big. That’s the only place they bother me like that. It never fails when I’m on my range shooting, I’ll be down on the scope for a long period of time and they will nail me on the lip.

Comment

I’m such a ****** gnats are allergic to me.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                        I haven't laughed that hard on a long time.

Hoggslayer

Comment

No see ums tear me up down here on the coast. Never even knew about them till we mover here. Bad little bug.

Comment

I developed a seafood allergy when I was about 45. Pretty sad for a Cajun born in Baton Rouge. My mama used to grind up shrimp and crab to put in my baby bottles. Ate that stuff all the time till around age 45. No more.

Comment

I developed an allergic reaction to avocados after 49 yrs. weird!

Comment

Working...
                              X