Lost the lease today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost the lease today

Got the call today that we no longer have a lease feels like I just got punched in the stomach.

So does anyone have any leads on a lease in the hill country?

Saw a lease in Lometa today in the classifieds.

Comment

Man, that sucks this late in the year. Good luck in your search.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterSanders View Post
        Saw a lease in Lometa today in the classifieds.

Yea I just saw that I need atleast 3 spots me my dad and my fiancé.

Comment

Plenty of time to find a good package hunt. Good luck with the lease hunt.

Comment

Happened to us a few years back.....punch felt lower to me
            Good luck with the search

Comment

Sorry to hear that. Hope you find another place soon.

Comment

Ouch what happened?

Comment

Just saw just saw on 2Cool,

Sonora 3100 acre deer lease
                  This great lease is a 3100 acre year round lease in SuttonCounty very close to Sonora.
                  The ranchregularly produces 140's-180 class whitetail bucks. All pastures havewater, good senderos and good roads. There are two stock tanks and numerouswater troughs. There are thousands of oak trees and high grass.
                  This a 6 member lease with 3 openings. All members haveequal access to all hunting locations. All 11 hunting locations have a blindand feeder and are ready to hunt.
                  Limitedguests are allowed. Dove and turkey hunting is great. There are axis andblackbuck antelope quotas.
                  A very nice 4 bedroom residence is included. You will haveyour own bedroom with 2 beds. There is large entertainment room with cable TV.Outdoor BBQ and campfire. A new walk in cooler and cleaning area. Allelectricity is provided.
                  The lease cost is $8,500 per gun which includes corn feedall year at 11 feeders. We feed 2000 lbs. of corn a month and alfalfa! Thisis the nicest ranch I have leased in 40 years.
                  I am going to show the ranch the weekend of August 6 and 7.
                  Call Ron at 210-771-5570 to go look at the ranch.

Comment

I know your pain. It feels like getting dumped by a girl you were in love with. I was on a great lease for 12 years, and all we got was a letter stating we had been removed from the lease (everyone), and had two weeks to get our stuff off. Turns out someone found out how big of bucks we were killing and went and offered the ranch twice what we were paying. Loose lips sink ships.

Comment

Originally posted by Hands On View Post
                      Happened to us a few years back.....punch felt lower to me

Good luck with the search

Lol Yea it does

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdawg View Post
                        Ouch what happened?

The land owners don't want to lease anymore already payed 3000 don't know what's gonna happen with that as of right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoytbowhunter View Post
                          Just saw just saw on 2Cool,

Sonora 3100 acre deer lease
                          This great lease is a 3100 acre year round lease in SuttonCounty very close to Sonora.
                          The ranchregularly produces 140's-180 class whitetail bucks. All pastures havewater, good senderos and good roads. There are two stock tanks and numerouswater troughs. There are thousands of oak trees and high grass.
                          This a 6 member lease with 3 openings. All members haveequal access to all hunting locations. All 11 hunting locations have a blindand feeder and are ready to hunt.
                          Limitedguests are allowed. Dove and turkey hunting is great. There are axis andblackbuck antelope quotas.
                          A very nice 4 bedroom residence is included. You will haveyour own bedroom with 2 beds. There is large entertainment room with cable TV.Outdoor BBQ and campfire. A new walk in cooler and cleaning area. Allelectricity is provided.
                          The lease cost is $8,500 per gun which includes corn feedall year at 11 feeders. We feed 2000 lbs. of corn a month and alfalfa! Thisis the nicest ranch I have leased in 40 years.
                          I am going to show the ranch the weekend of August 6 and 7.
                          Call Ron at 210-771-5570 to go look at the ranch.

Sounds like a great place little out of my price range though thanks anyways.

Comment

Look like They make little more money on that forum, Lol

Sorry you lost your lease, hope y'all find something.

Comment

We found out we lost ours last year a week before renewal. A real kick in the taint. You may have to suck up this year and then hammer it for next year like we did. Got lucky and have an even better place this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X