No announcement yet.

Informal Survey: Kayak Fishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a fishing Jackson Cuda 13' (used) and finally got it rigged and a trailer under it. Took it out for the "maiden" voyage on a private lake and enjoyed it. Much more confining than any boat I've had, but still liked catfishing on it. Hopefully, I'll use it but if not, I'll sell it.

Comment

Fish freshwater and saltwater all the time!

Comment

Have two at the bay, get used in the summer, collect dust the rest is of the year.

Comment

I bought one and used it quite often in the spring and summer for two years on the Guadalupe and some local lakes. I had a couple close calls with boats on the lakes and gave it up. Sold mine last year and I do not miss it.

Comment

Ima goin fishin Wednesday.

If’n you want one to test and see if’n you like it, I will meet you in Hearne and swap it to you.

Vibe Sea ghost 130... fully rigged for fishin.

Comment

I only participate in FORMAL surveys

Comment

I'm just getting started..................
                Attached Files

Comment

I came really close to buying one then the reality hit me that I don’t have a convenient place to use it and it would just gather dust until I sold it at a loss. Maybe I’m gaining wisdom in my twilight years

Comment

I bought 2 kayaks and all accessories in 2006. I used them a lot for several years. I then sold them. I think I probably lost $500-600 of depreciation. I had a ton of days fishing for that amount. I now have new ones and I have only used them a few times. They will have resale value and much cheaper to own than a boat.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
                      Ima goin fishin Wednesday.

If’n you want one to test and see if’n you like it, I will meet you in Hearne and swap it to you.

Vibe Sea ghost 130... fully rigged for fishin.
                      I have the vibe sea ghost 130 as well. Really like it

Comment

We have kayaks collecting dust from Florida to Texas.

The paddle board gets used way more these days

Comment

I won one in a free raffle back in 2005. I immediately sold it for $250. Best. Kayak. Ever.

Comment

I own 4. Live on the coast and use them all the time. It’s a lot of work though.

Comment

I just bought one. It gets delivered tomorrow. Ill let you know in 6 months. HAHAHA

Comment

Love me some kayak fishing , have bought and sold many and about to post up a really nice one for sale. You can do a lot you can’t do in a boat but you can do a lot in a boat you can’t in a kayak. Will never be without one...

Comment

Working...
                                X