• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
    Anything on Dallas?

They are saying tomorrow 11-12 and the link gives the route

Edit- some reports are saying it’s Wednesday
    Last edited by DavidH44; 05-04-2020, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Any Austin or San Antonio updates?

Comment

Channel 5 here in Dallas.

The U.S. Navy Blue Angels flew above North Texas on Wednesday in a thunderous salute honoring health care workers and first responders on the front line of the fight against COVID-19.

Comment

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
              Can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by JustinJ View Post
                Can't wait!
                Looks like I'll be eating lunch outside Wednesday.

Comment

I’ve seen the diagram with the Houston flight plan, but I don’t think I’m authorized to publish it. The order I stated the cities for the Houston flyover is basically the routing they will fly. The team says they will post the actual map on Twitter and Facebook sometime tomorrow. As far as the Dallas stuff, I haven’t been in the loop on the schedule, but it should be announced tomorrow as well.

Conroe, Spring, Humble/Kingwood, Houston, Sugarland, Katy, Cypress, Tomball, Houston, Ellington Field, Webster. Time over Conroe should be 12:15 approximately.
                  Last edited by ATControlFreak; 05-04-2020, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ATControlFreak View Post
                    I’ve seen the diagram with the Houston flight plan, but I don’t think I’m authorized to publish it. The order I stated the cities for the Houston flyover is basically the routing they will fly. The team says they will post the actual map on Twitter and Facebook sometime tomorrow. As far as the Dallas stuff, I haven’t been in the loop on the schedule, but it should be announced tomorrow as well.

Conroe, Spring, Humble/Kingwood, Houston, Sugarland, Katy, Cypress, Tomball, Houston, Ellington Field, Webster. Time over Conroe should be 12:15 approximately.
                    Thanks! Based on that order it sounds like they will largely avoid the Energy Corridor, looks like I will be working from home that day!

Comment

Announced today that the Blue Angles will fly over Ft. Worth at about 11AM Wednesday. They will also make Houston and one other city the same day. The BA will not be joined by the T-birds Wednesday.

Comment

Here are the flight plans for DFW and Houston.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2415.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.4 KB
ID:	24616883
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2416.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.9 KB
ID:	24616884

Comment

I'm ready! This is gonna be allsome!!!!! Being part of the Defense Industrial Base, it's going to be a proud moment for us.

Comment

ATC, do you know where they will stop in Houston? Or are they flying direct from Dallas, then landing at Ellington?

Comment

Today is the day!!!!!!

Comment

I've made plans to be on our roof in downtown Fort Worth, 18 floors up!

Comment

Working...
                                X