No announcement yet.

Going to the lease during "Lockdown"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My only concern about leaving my house empty during times like this is being robbed.

Comment

Planning a trip to go Shed hunt and scout for Turkeys this weekend....

Comment

Ran through San Antone yesterday. Just go and have fun

Comment

Do y’all think cabin rentals are still going on around the Guadalupe? Want to take my son before it gets blazing hot.

Comment

There is some turkey hunting to be done, and I am pretty sure there are animals to feed down there. I really do find it hard to believe that police are going to pull folks over for driving through their nice town. If I stay in a cabin at the lease I can't for the life of me see where I am causing anyone any problems.

Comment

I am not sure the legality of your trip and all but I am in your same boat....... kinda. I have a weekend planned at the ranch this coming weekend. tractor already rented and buddy all ready to help. I'm in Kerr county and just have to go to Kimble (one county northwest) so mine is a bit different than yours. best of luck to you.

Comment

You can always lie and say you're doing something essential or going somewhere essential.

Comment

Originally posted by bigchiefj View Post
                  You can always lie and say you're doing something essential or going somewhere essential.
                  Or hat you are on your way to your second home that’s secluded to better prevent transmission

Comment

My camp is my second home and I am headed there this weekend.

Comment

I've got a fishing trip with some friends scheduled this weekend, but I wish I didn't so I could go to the lease and do some turkey hunting with my son. We'll do that next week though.

Comment

I will be driving from Buda to Kimble county on Thursday with wife, kids, trailer, and golf cart.

Comment

We have a trip planned to Somerville from Friday to Tuesday. Taking camper and boat...

As long as the park is open I’m going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I drove from Austin to outside Nacogdoches on Sunday and then back Monday evening. I don't think shelter in place was in effect yet but it was just normal driving. Fished Monday morning and didn't see another boat. Bass spawn is in full swing. Anyway, expecting a shelter in place order today sometime for Travis County. Not sure how pulling a boat around town will be viewed or what repercussions exist for using a ramp during shelter in place.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                              My only concern about leaving my house empty during times like this is being robbed.
                              I keep forgetting this, dont think it'll happen yet, but wife is convinced this will happen lol

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                                Have some college kids on my street and their homes have been empty for weeks with spring break.

Glad nothing has started up just yet but it'd be prime pickings.

Comment

Working...
                                X