No announcement yet.

Small Llano lease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with Jaime. Only you can determine what's " fair".
    You're gonna get 30 different ones (at least)on here. Good Luck

Comment

Guess I shoulda know better than to ask a simple, opinion-based question on here. My bad.

Comment

you cant go by price per acre on small tracks in my opinion. It all depends on the area.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Evil View Post
          Guess I shoulda know better than to ask a simple, opinion-based question on here. My bad.
          Lol.

I personally would pay 1000-1300 for year round access not a penny more.

That’s just me though.

Comment

No telling cause lots of people on here pay waaaay too much for places to hunt IMO!

Comment

Just FYI. I would be the person hunting on it. I’m speaking with the owner this weekend. Just wondering what a fair price to pay would be.
              Clearly Mexico knows what he's talking about. Offer the landowner $5,000. I bet he takes it. SMH

$2,000 for 50 acres is "East Texas pricing." LMAO
              Last edited by AntlerCollector; 05-24-2019, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Fair and Going rate are two different things in Texas.

If the house is nice, you have exclusive hunting rights, family allowed as guest, and deer population is good I’d offer 2000 plus electric for the year. .

Having a nice house to go to during the off season with family is why I’d pay more than others have said. I get to go to the lease and get stuff done and spend time with the family in the hill country without paying for hotel/Airbnb makes it worth it for me

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel32 View Post
                  Fair and Going rate are two different things in Texas.

If the house is nice, you have exclusive hunting rights, family allowed as guest, and deer population is good I’d offer 2000 plus electric for the year. .

Having a nice house to go to during the off season with family is why I’d pay more than others have said. I get to go to the lease and get stuff done and spend time with the family in the hill country without paying for hotel/Airbnb makes it worth it for me
                  But, I already live in the Hill Country.

Comment

Originally posted by jfalcone8 View Post
                    Lol.

I personally would pay 1000-1300 for year round access not a penny more.

That’s just me though.
                    I think this is safe. Paid 2k a person for 100ish acres a man near Brady

Comment

I doubt you get any place in the Hill Country for less than 1500.

Fwiw....I killed a 151 and a 158 off the same 80 acres the last two years. Lucky I know....but I paid 1500 the first year. The next year I leased the adjoining 80 acres for 1000 more. 2500 for 160 acres.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

But, I already live in the Hill Country.
                        Leon Springs is growing and soon may be out of the hill country.....i'm kidding

For me it would be a nice hill country get away, for you being in Leon Springs it could be a weekend getaway lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                          You could get 5k if its year round access depending on guest privileges and the quality of said guest house.

* Edit just saw annual...
                          “Fair” price to offer would probably be around d 2500 but if the house is decent and the property has some cover and holds game the owner could get 5k. Depends on how much value the owner has on leasing to the right person and not just the highest bidder. I’ve seen some recently that weren’t much bigger in North Texas lease for more than 5k. Seems insane but the market is driven by supply and demand.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                            Oh good lort don't let AC's east Texas pricing scew you... them boys hunt 4k acres with 80 "families"... that means there's a guy in every other tree and they pay 850 a family... eerrr I mean 100 bucks a person.....
                            Hahaha!

Comment

How much would a fair price be for an annual lease near Llano, 50 acres with guest house to stay in? No blinds or feeders provided.

Thanks
                              I live in South Austin, so a Llano lease with a guest house isn't really that big a deal for me - nice to have, but not really necessary as I live close by. All that said, I think $1,500.00/hunter with a maximum of 2 hunters would be very fair. If I had that lease in front of me, I'd probably set a new land speed record drawing my wallet. BTW, if this doesn't work out for you, I'd appreciate it if you'd PM me and let me know about it. I've been trying since January to find a place for my son and I to hunt.

Good luck,

Dave

Comment

Only you know what fair is to you,but if it has a lot of game on it & around it, the landowner can get 2000 - 3000 EASY!

Comment

Working...
                                X