Voter Fraud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voter Fraud

Anyone else concerned about what happened in North Carolina? Seems somewhat silent in the media and our President who was certainly screaming about it when potentially coming from the left.
    If those idiots really did what has been scantly reported I am shocked the media has not stormed in.
    ANY voter fraud should anger ALL Americans if proven.

What happened?

Got a link to the story?

Comment

Comment

Thanks for the link.

Not surprised one bit it happened. I'm surprised they got caught. IMO voter fraud from both parties happens more often than not.

Comment

In a hearing on Wednesday, John Harris said he had spoken to his father, Mark Harris, about his concerns with the collection of absentee ballots. Mark Harris is expected to take the stand Thursday.

I am hoping that they will be able to find out who did this ASAP.

Comment

Sorry I don’t believe anything those two fake news outlets put out... And they’ve done it to themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
              Sorry I don’t believe anything those two fake news outlets put out... And they’ve done it to themselves.
              Then go read it on FOX or your "truthful" media network

Comment

I'm no fan of the media but they re having hearings so their is some meat to the story.

Comment

When I see a credible news outlet report on it I will judge for myself, until then it’s fake news. And I checked Fox I couldn’t find it. And for the record, I’m not saying it doesn’t happen I’m simply saying those sources are not credible.

Comment

When I see a credible news outlet report on it I will judge for myself, until then it’s fake news. And I checked Fox I couldn’t find it. And for the record, I’m not saying it doesn’t happen I’m simply saying those sources are not credible.
                    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/clo...al-voter-fraudhttps://www.foxnews.com/politics/nor...ional-electionhttps://www.foxnews.com/politics/nor...ional-election
                    Last edited by Barrett; 02-20-2019, 08:52 PM. Reason: add link

Comment

Thanks for posting from a credible news outlet, if true and found guilty then they should be held accountable. Right now it’s just allegations.

Comment

I could be voter fraud from Harris the Republican or it could be a democratic ploy to make people look bad. Namely Trump

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Yea I'm afraid we are at a point that the republicans have decided

"if we cant beat then we will just join them"

I fully understand the logic but now we have a huge mess..

Comment

The only way to stop these evil, dirty, cheating MAGA Republicans from stealing elections is to require ID and proof of citizenship at every election nationwide. God only knows what those Russians got away with last time.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                              The only way to stop these evil, dirty, cheating MAGA Republicans from stealing elections is to require ID and proof of citizenship at every election nationwide. God only knows what those Russians got away with last time.

yes sir! Require ID & stop those cheating POS Rep!

Comment

Working...
                              X