Cargo trailer to camper conversion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scotth89 View Post
    I’ve got a pile of receipts to tally up.

Wheels blasted and painted.

I bet it’s looking **** cool I’m interested in doing one my self.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Last update.

Still need to touch up some paint, and tie up some loose ends.

I stayed in it Labor Day weekend and the lease and it worked out great.

Comment

Nice work, looks great!

Comment

Great work, I want to do something like this before summer.

Comment

Looking at doing this. Travel trailers are so cheaply built and always seem to have a long list of maintenance items. There is a FB group dedicated to this topic.

Comment

Great idea on the bathroom door!

What do you have the TV connected to? In my container cabin, I connected the TV to a computer. I can store tons of movies if I can't get internet, plus play DVD's. For internet, I have a Cradlepoint that uses 4G/LTE. You can easily put a small (weatherproof) outdoor antenna on it.

Looks like you have all the comforts of home! Great job!

Comment

Originally posted by TxHamJello View Post
                Great idea on the bathroom door!

What do you have the TV connected to? In my container cabin, I connected the TV to a computer. I can store tons of movies if I can't get internet, plus play DVD's. For internet, I have a Cradlepoint that uses 4G/LTE. You can easily put a small (weatherproof) outdoor antenna on it.

Looks like you have all the comforts of home! Great job!

I just use my phone as a hot spot. I’m considering an outdoor antenna.

Comment

Originally posted by scotth89 View Post
                  I just use my phone as a hot spot. I’m considering an outdoor antenna.
                  Yea, mine is a bit of overkill . . . anything worth doing is worth over doing

Comment

So is the back door not usable any more ? I want to do kinda the same thing but transport my side by side. And I don’t need a bath inside. Looks good, any idea how much into it yet ? Oh yea, did you go 110v or 220 v on the mini split ?

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
                      So is the back door not usable any more ? I want to do kinda the same thing but transport my side by side. And I don’t need a bath inside. Looks good, any idea how much into it yet ? Oh yea, did you go 110v or 220 v on the mini split ?

Back door is sealed tight. Haven’t added up the receipts yet. 220 on the ac.

Comment

Working...
                      X