X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unreal
    Attached Files

Comment

I would have lost a bet they would have announced he was alive after witnessing that wreck...had a friend over & we were just amazed at the wrecks / overtime scenario & started laughing when we first saw him get sideways thinking 'here we go again' but man did it get silent when he went airborne, t-boned & then sliding in fire on his face.

The fact there is even hope says miles of the safety implementations since Dale's death in these cars. I honestly don't see how the bumping at 200mph in these restrictor / bunched type races doesn't cause a crash on every other lap from the get go. Way more talent than most realize to keep her nose pointing straight.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
        I would have lost a bet they would have announced he was alive after witnessing that wreck...had a friend over & we were just amazed at the wrecks / overtime scenario & started laughing when we first saw him get sideways thinking 'here we go again' but man did it get silent when he went airborne, t-boned & then sliding in fire on his face.

The fact there is even hope says miles of the safety implementations since Dale's death in these cars. I honestly don't see how the bumping at 200mph in these restrictor / bunched type races doesn't cause a crash on every other lap from the get go. Way more talent than most realize to keep her nose pointing straight.
        I was in turn one when michael McDowell crashed at Texas motor speedway ( google that crash) I w certain he was dead. Was certain this crash w fatal a well because of the hit he took.
        Really is unbelievable how they can make them that safe

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
          I was in turn one when michael McDowell crashed at Texas motor speedway ( google that crash) I w certain he was dead. Was certain this crash w fatal a well because of the hit he took.
          Wow! Just watched it, impressive...and he walked away.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
            That wreck sucked. Worst I’ve seen in modern racing, absolutely a miracle of engineering and God that he survived.

I didn’t think he survived the way all the drivers and teams were acting at the end.

Its right up there with the 2015 Dillon wreck at Daytona where he flipped up into the catch fence and injured 5 fans. These type of events don’t happen often, but you are right. Its a miracle nobody was killed in either.

Pic from 2015

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
              So was I and had my young son with me. Was sure he was gone. The safety they
              Build into these cars is impressive to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5CM View Post
                I just read that he died don’t quote me I saw it on FB.
                Sure would like to come over and help you fit your foot into your mouth right about now.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                  Sure would like to come over and help you fit your foot into your mouth right about now.
                  Come by.

Comment

Note to self.

FB is not a reliable news source.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Note to self.

Yep ain’t that the truth.

Comment

Note to self.

Yup. I’m still seeing RIP Post.

Comment

Official NASCAR statement as of now is Serious but non-life threatening condition...truly amazing.

Comment

Note to self.

Yep rarely is, mostly just people passing on fake news.

Comment

Note to self.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X