X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Continued prayers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Thank you for the continued prayers. Update today is Mark is being placed in a special chair to help promote limb movement. He is still basically a vegetable, he opens his eyes but they only go up and down. He "shivers" when he is moved and the doctors say that's not a good thing but we aren't giving up. I cannot imagine a perfectly healthy, young, fit man could suddenly get this ill and just never recover. The swelling is completely gone so that's good. I miss him here on patrol. I take notice when no one is there to back me up and think about the fact that he would never let me run a call alone. Please Lord, if you can't bring Mark back to me as a partner, at least bring him back to Andrea. She is suffering without him.

Comment

Prayers up for Mark and his loved ones.

Comment

More prayers for Mark.

Comment

Prayers up - what a tough situation.

Comment

Prayers up.

Comment

Continued prayers for full recovery.

Comment

Prayers continued for Mark and Andrea

Comment

Continued prayers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Continued prayers for Mark

Comment

Prayer sent

Comment

God bless his wife and family! Give the doctors knowledge and wisdom concerning this!

Comment

i'm so so sorry, prayers up for Mark and his family.

Comment

Still sending them up high!

Comment

I’m not exactly prepared for this so I think I’ll just keep it short.

Mark passed away this morning. All I can say is God must need a great army up there in Heaven. Andrea could sure use those prayers as well as his parents. No one should have to bury their son or husband so quickly.

Mark. I know you were always seeking approval but you didn’t have to. You were a great partner and I’m certainly a better Deputy, a better person for having known you. Thank you. For everything brother.

Comment

Working...
                                X