No announcement yet.

My son Clay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was supposed to say "Cull buck" but my phone thought it was smarter than me again.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

So great to see he's doing great! Happy Thanksgiving to y'all! Congrats on his buck!

Comment

I've been waiting for a picture from Clay before I broke the news to everyone. Once again Clay has made us proud. He decided to become a firefighter and started the Fire academy at College of the mainland. He will graduate in August just after his 20th birthday. He's working his tail off and I've never seen him more happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
          I've been waiting for a picture from Clay before I broke the news to everyone. Once again Clay has made us proud. He decided to become a firefighter and started the Fire academy at College of the mainland. He will graduate in August just after his 20th birthday. He's working his tail off and I've never seen him more happy.

Congrats, That's something to definitely be proud of!

Comment

Awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Heck yeah man!! Best job in the world!! You’ll be hard pressed to go to any fire house around and find someone that doesn’t love their job. If he has any questions feel free to PM, doesn’t feel like that long ago that I was in his shoes!

Comment

Excellent! I'm sure he will be an outstanding firefighter!

I have to admit, I was hoping to follow him in pole vaulting at the college level, though.

Comment

This is awesome Señor Slayer! Congrats to Clay and to you folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                    Excellent! I'm sure he will be an outstanding firefighter!

I have to admit, I was hoping to follow him in pole vaulting at the college level, though.
                    Most firefighters have a side gig. His plan is to coachpole vault on his off days.

Comment

That's awesome man! Great seeing this youngster grow into a man on the green screen, I know your a proud Dad, and congrats to Clay.

Comment

Please say a quick prayer for Clay today. He has his final 3 test in the Fire academy this week. Pray for peace and confidence while he is testing. He has test anxiety and the Covid layoff has thrown him a curve ball.

Comment

Prayers up for your son. He is the future of this country and I know you are proud of him. God bless the good guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Prayers Up!!

Comment

Prayers up for your boy

Comment

I'd like to introduce my son the Firefighter.
                                I'm super proud of him.

Comment

Working...
                                X