May be trouble for Biden.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May be trouble for Biden.

Treasury complies with GOP Senate inquiry, hands over highly confidential info on Hunter Biden, report says.
    The Treasury Department complied with a Republican-controlled Senate inquiry into Hunter Biden's business dealings in Ukraine and handed over highly sensitive financial records and "evidence' of questionable origin," a report on Thursday said.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Biden is pretty much a non-factor at this point anyway and any chance of The Bidens becoming a dynasty went up Hunter’s nose, or in an Arkasas stripper

Comment

Wish a thorough and unbiased investigation would show the truth on Hunter Biden and the rest of the politically related peeps that got big $$ on Ukrainian corruption. I think it would open a lot of people's eyes on how corrupt our politicians really are.

Comment

Biden is finished....its either Pete, Bernie, Warren.....

Which is crazy if you think about it.......

Trump will win in a landslide....but we need the HOR back.....

Get it back and Nancy is finished

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
          Wish a thorough and unbiased investigation would show the truth on Hunter Biden and the rest of the politically related peeps that got big $$ on Ukrainian corruption. I think it would open a lot of people's eyes on how corrupt our politicians really are.
          This x100

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
            Biden is pretty much a non-factor at this point anyway and any chance of The Bidens becoming a dynasty went up Hunter’s nose, or in an Arkasas stripper
            It doesn't matter if he is or isn't to me. The fact that it appears he used his position as leverage for personal gain for himself or his family members needs to be investigated. I look at it like this, either you believe in the rule of law or you don't.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
              It doesn't matter if he is or isn't to me. The fact that it appears he used his position as leverage for personal gain for himself or his family members needs to be investigated. I look at it like this, either you believe in the rule of law or you don't.

They believe in the rule of law, they just don’t think it applies to them. And to be crystal clear, when I say they & them, I mean every single stinking one of them! I used to think you could find a handful of honest ones in the bunch, but I believe if you did a investigation you’d find that they have all be bought and paid to some degree.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                They believe in the rule of law, they just don’t think it applies to them. And to be crystal clear, when I say they & them, I mean every single stinking one of them! I used to think you could find a handful of honest ones in the bunch, but I believe if you did a investigation you’d find that they have all be bought and paid to some degree.
                I think if you get close to a mud hole you eventually get some mud on you if you are around it long enough.

Comment

Even though Biden is finished...i still want him dragged theough the ringer. Bring it

Comment

Jill Biden said she knows her sons character and did nothing wrong...

Which character is she talking about....the one that returned a rental car with a crack pipe in it...
                    or the one that knocked up a stripper and then refused to acknowledge or pay her child support...or
                    the one who banged his dead brothers widow for a few months....
                    or the one who married a girl he knew for 3 days.....
                    or the one who admitted if his last name wasnt Biden he wouldnt have got the board seat of Burisma

oh a mothers love is unconditional

Comment

I want to see Joe Biden and his son hauled off in total humiliation on national TV in hand cuffs and stuffed in the back of a black police unit... all carried live on national TV.

...Total and complete humiliation... The same for SlickWillie and Hitlery, Mitt Romney, and Nancy Piglosi...

I know the chances are slim to none, but IF the DumboKrauts lose control of the House and the Repulsicans gain a super-majority in the Senate, it is at least possible...

I'd say right now with the unhinged behavior of the DumboKrauts in general there is a good possibility that could happen in November. To date, they are continuing to drive themselves over the cliff and I hope it continues right up to November...

Comment

i don't think it was ever an honest attempt to campaign for president. I think that he had to run, so he could be a "political opponent" being "persecuted by a despot". It was about covering for their crimes, or attempting to do so. And biden is probably the tip of the iceberg, and all for a paltry 3MM.

Comment

I want to see the FBI raid their home like they did Roger Stone. Make sure the MSM is notified when and where the raid will happen.

Unfortunately nothing will happen, it never does in these investigations. It's nothing but smoke & mirrors at a magic show.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                            Jill Biden said she knows her sons character and did nothing wrong...

Which character is she talking about....the one that returned a rental car with a crack pipe in it...
                            or the one that knocked up a stripper and then refused to acknowledge or pay her child support...or
                            the one who banged his dead brothers widow for a few months....
                            or the one who married a girl he knew for 3 days.....
                            or the one who admitted if his last name wasnt Biden he wouldnt have got the board seat of Burisma

oh a mothers love is unconditional
                            Word!!

Comment

Originally posted by mjbtexas View Post
                              i don't think it was ever an honest attempt to campaign for president.
                              Thats what I have been saying for a while now. Kinda realized that when he started telling everyone that asked him a serious question ..."well don't vote for me then". "I'm not your guy then".

Comment

Working...
                              X