• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump someone needs this GSP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bump for a beautiful GSP

Comment

Hey y'all, just as an update. We have a line of folks wanting to meet him. Im keeping people in order of contact. The first is coming this evening. I will keep yall informed. We appreciate the help.

Comment

To update y'all, Oliver is headed to his new home.

Comment

Originally posted by zhall View Post
            Perfect ending!

Comment

Man, what a handsome GSP!

Comment

I have a huge yard, love pets and Upland bird hunter. He will get the needed attention. I also need a running partner, put me in line in case someone flakes out. I'll PM you my contact info.

Comment

Originally posted by locknload View Post
                  I have a huge yard, love pets and Upland bird hunter. He will get the needed attention. I also need a running partner, put me in line in case someone flakes out. I'll PM you my contact info.
                  Thanks, will do.

Comment

gsp

growing up w labs/g rtrvs, I'd have to say our gsp is by far my fav.. my wife grew up w/ germ shpds, she feels the same....what a wonderful addition to our small family.. clyde hunts with us. fishes with us. always w/us. I can't stress how smart and intuitive he has become( 3 yrs old) he was also very very needy, now he is not underfoot so much..

you better be an active family, or he'll prob drive you nuts. you will not find a dog with such a hunting drive. it's insane.. grab a gun and he's climbing the walls to beat you outside. lives for dove season. I'm sure this fine looking fella will bring some family great happiness. if he doesn't get adopted soon, we could possibly be candidates.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by zhall View Post
                      Glade you got him a good home. He's really been on my mind, but we really can't afford 3 dogs.

I've got one that is 2 and one that is 10. The 2 year old is attached to everyone in the pack.

I know when the time comes, and I hope its no time soon, when the oldest goes, we will need to get the 2 year old a partner.

Again, glad you found your pup a new home.

Comment

Glad Oliver has a new family. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X