Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krisw View Post
    Drive down isn’t.
    So you haven’t been in 10 years because you didn’t have gas money? I will pitch in $20 to help ya make it.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
      For all the people that haven't been for 10 years or more. "We do what we want to do"

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Yep. At least say “I haven’t been because I don’t want to go.”

I haven’t seen that answer/excuse yet.

I probably will now

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
        Maybe, just maybe, they are talking about what they read here in the days after.
        Just sayin!!!
        Sometimes there are more said about the Friday night in the parking lot than all day on Sat.
        Fail. That is not the Bownanza that is held on Saturday. That is simply a few who gather in the parking lot and a good place to meet new faces. If one doesn’t want to do that, they don’t have to.

Drive down isn’t.
        Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        So you haven’t been in 10 years because you didn’t have gas money? I will pitch in $20 to help ya make it.
        I will pay for your gas to and from Bryan.

Comment

Never been. I think about it but no longer enjoy driving. LOL Wife not much on crowds.

Comment

Always thought about going but never actually made one. Maybe one day in the future. No excuses for me.

Comment

Question for you Burnadell, I'm asking for a friend who might attend Bownanza this year.

Are the GOFs a clique that is easily joined or is it a condition to be avoided?

Comment

Wow, just looked. Joined in 2009, and have not gone.

Gezz, where did the time go?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                  Fail. That is not the Bownanza that is held on Saturday. That is simply a few who gather in the parking lot and a good place to meet new faces. If one doesn’t want to do that, they don’t have to.

I’ll throw in 20

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m not 10 years in, but “I’m scared of people...!”
                    Really, I work shift work, and my schedule is revolving around my normal schedule and overtime. I’d also need to bring my wife, and she’s No social butterfly, to be honest...

Comment

Me.
                      '
                      If I have a free weekend in March we're going to chase white bass

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
                        Question for you Burnadell, I'm asking for a friend who might attend Bownanza this year.

Are the GOFs a clique that is easily joined or is it a condition to be avoided?
                        Well, I’ll put it like this. It is easier to get INTO the clique than it is to get ALONG with the clique. A high level of irascibility helps the odds. If one is not irascible enough, but fits other qualifications, we can easily work on the irascibility! Easy peasy!

Comment

Drive down isn’t.
                          Show up and I’ll give you $20 worth of FREE Ragin Blaze seasoning

Comment

I'm not going this year because I can't afford tire on my truck.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

Drive down isn’t.

Solid...AC is good people
                              Originally posted by Burnadell View Post

Agree...the Friday night gig is just so those that choose to drive down the night before get the chance to get in an early visit. Like I said in an earlier post....this is the only time MOST of us on this great site get to see or visit with each other. It’s a family reunion of sorts....and 1 freaking weekend a year.
                              It ain’t a sod-headed, drunk fest by any means but there are a few adult beverages consumed. Some folk handle their drink better than others...but I digress... Don’t do the Friday night gathering IF you don’t want to or you’re afraid of someone walking around with a yeti tumbler in their hand or if a cuss word slips out of a mouth when a joke is told. I know that’s some scary stuff but if that offends you.....then this social media stuff probably ain’t really for ya!

Originally posted by Shelbers View Post
                              I’ll throw in 20
                              Solid 2.0! $ from a newbie at that

Comment

Haha. Thanks for the offer. Nah, that was just when I first joined. I’m gonna make it one day though.

Comment

Working...
                                X