I've got a question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got a question

I dont visit here much anymore but has Texansfan morphed into another complete pain in the ***, deflecting, asking questions but never answering user I see posting here now? Inquiring minds want to know.

Yankees lost to the Astros again, so he just may be on suicide watch......

Comment

Somewhere there is a BLOCK USER button. Use that and you never have to read any spew.

Edit: I see that block/ignore option is on tapatalk.
      Last edited by JayB; 10-29-2019, 03:12 PM.

Comment

I have invited him and piscoo to pm me and explain their stance....................................

I cannot hunt this year and have some time...... crickets. They are trolls or just dumb and live with mama.

Piscoo has a bearskin on his wall that his grandpa killed when men did not live with mama.

Calling you out.

Comment

I have this feeling that piscoo has a landscape company and his illegals are his pride and joy. I bet he makes a lot of dinero off of them......(racketeering and human trafficking), but Trump is orange and bad......

Come out and discuss piscoo.

Comment

Originally posted by JayB View Post
            Somewhere there is a BLOCK USER button. Use that and you never have to read any spew.

Edit: I see that block/ignore option is on tapatalk.
            Oh they dont bother me.....I just noticed Texansfan hasnt posted on any of the recent threads I checked but there seemed to be another user with the same MO as him. Seems like same crap just a different user name.

Comment

I’m convinced that they’re both a couple of Clinton’s pets that got paid to get on a hunting forum (obviously predominantly conservative) and heckle us. I propose that any thread or comment by them go completely unacknowledged. Best way to **** off a liberal and a small child is to ignore them...

Comment

ive Learned they really don’t care about politics because they lack any true principles and values .. it’s just a gateway to get self gratification in attempting to bring people they envy down to their pathetic emotional level by throwing out random comments hoping to get a bite.

Comment

Originally posted by kck View Post
                  Best way to **** off a liberal and a small child is to ignore them...

Comment

I bet they do to even put the grocery carts back in the the grocery cart rack.

Comment

I’m just amused with you mental midgets! Y’all’s chains are so easily pulled! [emoji23]
                      OUT!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tag for drama...

Comment

Originally posted by psicoo View Post
                          I’m just amused with you mental midgets! Y’all’s chains are so easily pulled! [emoji23]
                          OUT!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What else you got lawnmower boy? That is some cheap labor you have! ]

I hit a nerve did I? They do it all for tacos, eh?

Comment

Union *****. up yours.

Comment

Working...
                            X