S. texas helicopter accident?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
    Talked to our biologist down there, and it was not the guy or service we normally use, but he knows all involved and said it's a real sad day for the whole area... folks were some more of the good guys who got took out early. Praying for peace for the families left behind...

Do y’all use Zac? I heard he was supposed to be there, but his daughter had something going on so he didn’t go.
    Prayers to all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent, sad deal for sure.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RobinHood View Post
          Do y’all use Zac? I heard he was supposed to be there, but his daughter had something going on so he didn’t go.
          Prayers to all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, we use Kevin Reed.

They all seem to be great guys. Just breaks my heart to learn about these things... And looks like one of our GS family was related and that brings it even closer to home...
          Just a terrible tragedy!

Comment

Prayers Sent for all involved.

Comment

This is what my biologist had to say about the accident on Facebook:

“ Yesterday morning the deer industry and families suffered incredible loss. Two very close friends did not survive their injuries when two helicopters collided in mid-air. I do not know what happened, I did not actually see it myself but was nearby when it happened. I do know it was an accident between two professionals that I love and trust with my own life. The deer of Texas are better because of professionals like Charles Short and J. R. Garcia. I spent eight hours flying with J.R. recently conducting surveys and I have known Charles his entire adult life and we have improved many of deer acres because of his flying skills. Again, I do not know what happened but I do know it was an accident of enormous proportions. Please do not leave unnecessary comments here, I just want our friends to know that yesterday deer management in Texas took a huge step backwards. Charles and J.R. were brothers from different mothers to me and I loved them very much. Please keep their families in your prayers moving forward. To my buds that we tried so hard to assist--I love you guys and I know you passed away chasing your passion and trying to making it better. For that, I am forever grateful.”

Comment

Very Sad

Comment

Hate to hear this. I grew up with Charles in Midland. Great guy.
                  Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

The Short helicopter
                    Pilots have quite the history. Hans anyone researched ?

Comment

Working...
                    X