• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opening day must be close...

All the bucks have disappeared from my cams. Thats how I know. [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Ain't that the truth!

Comment

Yep, I was getting pictures of three little four points and a six point, then about four spikes. Now I am only getting pictures of spikes. The little four pointers and the little six point disappeared. Does not really matter, they were not legal to shoot, they were safe with me, don't know about the neighbor's.

Comment

We must hunt the same lease!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Last check I still have a 7, a 6 or 2, a 3, and a spike, but when I pull cards tomorrow it all may change. I do know that only the3 and the spike are legal.

Comment

Same here, all disappeared

Comment

That reminds me......I need to check my cams tomorrow so I can wonder where the hell mine got off to.....

Comment

When the velvet comes off.... the “deck has been shuffled”. I don’t really care what I have before then... cause it don’t matter. Honestly rather have does all spring and summer cause they stay put!

That said I’ve got more bucks than ever... and if I glued them all together I still wouldn’t have a shooter

Comment

Yep. All gone

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                    When the velvet comes off.... the “deck has been shuffled”. I don’t really care what I have before then... cause it don’t matter. Honestly rather have does all spring and summer cause they stay put!

That said I’ve got more bucks than ever... and if I glued them all together I still wouldn’t have a shooter
                    H HA Ha!!! Yep. that sounds like our place right now. Really seems like the neighbor's cleaned out anything close to legal the last two seasons.

Comment

Yep same. All my shooters have disappeared as well.

Comment

Same for me but my deer are especially cruel about it as they hold off till about the 25th.

I always assume it's acorns falling or the pre-rut as our run is on October. Youth weekend is typically our peak of the rut.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Total opposite for me. Everyone has decided they don’t want to leave my feeders. Got a good old hit list buck that’s going to look AWESOME as a euro and a bunch of axis bucks needing to be put in the freezer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Should be a good year!

Comment

Originally posted by mmlreiner View Post
                              Total opposite for me. Everyone has decided they don’t want to leave my feeders. Got a good old hit list buck that’s going to look AWESOME as a euro and a bunch of axis bucks needing to be put in the freezer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              The days are ticking by slower and slower!

Comment

Working...
                              X