Opinions on Weight of This Hog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by njcooke123 View Post
    [mention]Fishndude [/mention] absolutely caught in trapped, shot in trap (not even by me), and posed with it. Why? Because I’m an opportunist and the huntresses viewing my IG and bumble accounts will never know! there’s that too.

That's as good an honest reason as I've heard....!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Only one there superstar.....and it was of me with a pig I killed with a bow to send out to a couple of buddies after a drought at this particular place...[emoji41]

I mean, hey sailor...

Comment

Only one there superstar.....and it was of me with a pig I killed with a bow to send out to a couple of buddies after a drought at this particular place...[emoji41]

Superstar? Call me confused? I said selfies, nothing to do with hunting or kill pics. How many selfie’s do you have?

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
          Superstar? Call me confused? I said selfies, nothing to do with hunting or kill pics. How many selfie’s do you have?

I answered your question. That's the only pic on my entire phone that resembles a selfie. So if that doesn't qualify, then I guess it's zero.

Comment

Comment

LOL....First time I have seen a Trap LDP/hero shot.
              I agree.
              I’m going to get a great photo of the red snapper I bought at HEB.
              Unfortunately I don’t buy fish..

Comment

I answered your question. That's the only pic on my entire phone that resembles a selfie. So if that doesn't qualify, then I guess it's zero.
                10-4, I feel like I have seen few more..I guess I was wrong. I guess my point is who gets to title them as “hero shots”? Kill is a kill and a trophy is a trophy right?

Comment

10-4, I feel like I have seen few more..I guess I was wrong. I guess my point is who gets to title them as “hero shots”? Kill is a kill and a trophy is a trophy right?

Not a selfie guy. I can probably count on one hand the number of selfies I have taken in my life... Most closeups of me are cropped regular pics like my avatar. Not sure how selfies relates to this.

Hero shot is another name for the LDP... back before LDP was coined on TBH. LDP is the standard now. So what's the point now?

Last edited by Smart; 03-07-2021, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Hero shot is another name for the LDP back before LDP... So what's your point?
                    No point at all superstar. Just trying to keep up with the rules.
                    Missed the edit.. never mind it doesn’t matter.

Sorry OP that’s a great pig.
                    Last edited by myway; 03-07-2021, 08:35 PM.

Comment

I guess my point is.....

No point at all superstar..

Color me confused....

Last edited by Smart; 03-07-2021, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Color me confused....
                        No need for confusion. You corrected me and I acknowledged it. Now we all know the rules.

Comment

Approx 250#

Comment

This one weighed 198 this week:

This one weighed 223 couple of weeks ago:

Comment

Well..... I've just never seen it and wouldn't do it myself. I'd dang sure take apic of the big sucker, but not pose with it. To each their own I guess. Seems like there were other folks before me you can ask the same thing. Maybe they can answer your question in better detail.
                              I don't need a detailed explanation for a simple question. Lol. I just couldn't figure out why any outdoorsman wouldn't want a pic with a big boar they trapped.

Comment

That pig maybe pushing 300. He is fat, long, and a boar

He is 260 easy

Comment

Working...
                                X