Clear All

LJ Johnson come on down to Aggieland.

Spiller
    Achane
    LJ

Gonna be nice RB core to surround the King with

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      Doesn’t do us any good in ‘21, but Sark landed a monster ‘22 RB out of Houston.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Who is it,?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post

Spiller
        Achane
        LJ

I hope he finds his way to CStat and doesn't surprise us tomorrow. This is gonna be a great class that comes to a close tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
          Who is it,?

Jaydon Blue

Comment

Spiller
            Achane
            LJ

Everything is reading that way but what a strange recruitment. He graduated early to be an EE, didn’t sign and now classes have started and he’s still uncommitted. No matter where he goes, he has transfer portal written all over him.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
              Everything is reading that way but what a strange recruitment. He graduated early to be an EE, didn’t sign and now classes have started and he’s still uncommitted. No matter where he goes, he has transfer portal written all over him.
              I agree. Very little confidence he ends up an Aggie.
              My Flickr Photos

Comment

Or he was just torn on his decision between Texas and Am and decided to give your new coaching staff a shot?

He’s never committed to anyone, this isn’t a Zach evans saga or even close

Comment

Or he was just torn on his decision between Texas and Am and decided to give your new coaching staff a shot?

He’s never committed to anyone, this isn’t a Zach evans saga or even close

I understand it’s different than Zach Evans, but just seems odd. If he’s this torn he’s going to be playing the “what if game” the whole time hence my portal comment.

I think he told Texas he’s going to A&M and Texas had the 22 RB go public because of it.

Comment

I understand it’s different than Zach Evans, but just seems odd. If he’s this torn he’s going to be playing the “what if game” the whole time hence my portal comment.

I think he told Texas he’s going to A&M and Texas had the 22 RB go public because of it.

Yep

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                      As good as Bijan or Evans?
                      He’s not in Bijan’s class. Good running back though.

Comment

Where did Evans end up?

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
                          Where did Evans end up?

TCU. I know he didn't play a ton or at least when I was paying attention to them. To my knowledge there has not been any issues with him at TCU which is good to see for that kid.

Just looked at his stats and he ended up having a pretty good freshman year. 54 carries for 415, 7.7 per carry and 4 TDS. That is much better than I thought he had.

Comment

TCU. I know he didn't play a ton or at least when I was paying attention to them. To my knowledge there has not been any issues with him at TCU which is good to see for that kid.

Just looked at his stats and he ended up having a pretty good freshman year. 54 carries for 415, 7.7 per carry and 4 TDS. That is much better than I thought he had.
                            He was a freak once he took over the starting role. It's gonna be fun watching him and Bijan the next couple of years. I always felt it would be boom or bust with him and GP. For the time being, it appears GP has given the young man some stability and the kid seems really focused. After seeing him and Bijan play, I felt Bijan was a little stronger at this point and Evans was a little faster. Evans ain't getting caught from behind.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                              He was a freak once he took over the starting role. It's gonna be fun watching him and Bijan the next couple of years. I always felt it would be boom or bust with him and GP. For the time being, it appears GP has given the young man some stability and the kid seems really focused. After seeing him and Bijan play, I felt Bijan was a little stronger at this point and Evans was a little faster. Evans ain't getting caught from behind.
                              He needs stability and his bro handler out of the picture.

Comment

Perfect place for him! Definitely better than ending up at LSU or Bama!
                                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
                                X