No announcement yet.

McMullen County Hunters Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Added a spot next to my guest quarters to park my feed wagon and keep it out of the rain.
    Wagon was half full of protein when these rains came. Dang water runs down the side of feed wagon and onto the feed gates and that protein wicks it up. Then you're stuck with a clogged up situation and an azzwhip to fix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ranch is green and the ponds are full!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by RJK70 View Post

Ranch is green and the ponds are full!!

Looks outstanding!!!!

Comment

Help please, I can’t find the thread, where do I pick up cottonseed near Tilden?

Comment

Originally posted by PassnItOn View Post
            Help please, I can’t find the thread, where do I pick up cottonseed near Tilden?
            Mathis

Address: 11002 TX-359, Mathis, TX 78368
            Phone: (361) 547-9141

Comment

They are out! My dad shot this one yesterday. Be careful everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It's crazy. I've been hunting out there for years and we just don't see many. We do have a very healthy hog population that probably takes care of a bunch of them.

Comment

Haven’t seen a hog on our place since we got it seem to be all around not a trail cam pic or anything

Comment

Originally posted by Buck hunter332 View Post
                    Haven’t seen a hog on our place since we got it seem to be all around not a trail cam pic or anything

Very few hogs on our place either. Javi is another story

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                      It's crazy. I've been hunting out there for years and we just don't see many. We do have a very healthy hog population that probably takes care of a bunch of them.
                      We have 1 hog left on our place I think. We see/kill 5-15 rattlesnakes a year I would say.

Comment

I would say out of 9 of us, we don't even see 5 rattlesnakes a year, and we are there every 2 to 3 weeks normally... snake boots nonetheless!!

Comment

Your dad must be a busy man to eradicate your entire pig population, Hunter...

Comment

Originally posted by RJK70 View Post
                            Very few hogs on our place either. Javi is another story

Yes sir we are on the orange grove side of 624 right in front of the little red house about 2 miles down ours is called the Los Ninos ranch kinda miss the hogs

Comment

Javi thick out there Hard to keep up when you can only pop two a year

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                                Your dad must be a busy man to eradicate your entire pig population, Hunter...
                                I think he shot like 90 pigs off our porch with his bow one year......He lives down there pretty much. He spends 20+ days a month down there. I think the only pig left has been shot with buckshot, just didn't do the trick. We will get him!

Comment

Working...
                                X