How do you handle this situation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you handle this situation?

So, I'm standing in line for the self-checkout at Walmart. I have things in my hands. CLEARLY standing in line, when this lady just walks up and steps in line in front of me. I would have liked to point out to this lady that I was in line, but I really didn't know what to say...what would you do???
    It's been nearly an hour and I'm still ticked about it.

"Excuse me! I am in line!"

Comment

You can let it slide or you can say "Excuse me, ma'am, I was in line."

Comment

dont listen to me i tend to get in trouble. i cant go back to heb because of my commets about a lone star card that wouldnt work.

Comment

A quick slap to the back of their head is a good ice breaker!

Comment

I always ask these people if Im invisible.

Comment

I would say:

"Excuse me ma'am, I was in line, but I have no problem with you checking out first if you'd like."

This tells her that she was a jerk, but shows that you take the high road. Then the next time maybe she thinks to look first.

Todd

Comment

Originally posted by froghunter View Post
                dont listen to me i tend to get in trouble. i cant go back to heb because of my commets about a lone star card that wouldnt work.
                It's just too easy!

Comment

"I believe you need to get in line BEHIND me". that's what I'd say

Comment

Fart......really loud. You'd probably have the whole line clear out........but then again they could just stand there and it would be sort of embarrassing.

Comment

It happened to me, and I just let roll of my back. I've got a lot bigger problems to worry about than some ignorant c**t who was to impatient or even cared enough about other people to open her eyes to see other people were already waiting in line

Comment

Similar to those above. I would not use the word "was". I am in line.

Comment

You got Wal-Marted! I would have stepped right back in front of her.
                          Long story short, I once forgot to pick up tin foil when I was on that isle. Left my buggy and went back to get it. Couldn't find my buggy where I left it but noticed the few items I had sitting on the floor. I calmly walked over to the lady who had obviously taken my basket, looked straight at her and said "are you f'n kidding me" as I was removing her items from my basket. I hate getting Wal-Marted!

Comment

Well if you didn't adress the issue while it was in front of you what good is it going to do now. Dont worry about it now, you are already at home with what you wanted

Comment

Yes sir, I am currently banned from most public places as per wife...I don't hold back on ignorant, thoughtless inconsiderate POS! I voice my opinion loud and vulgar enough that would make a sailor blush...I just wish some of these people had the nerve to say something back. It's not against the law if you have an open hand! Just because my tax dollars bought them there gas to get to Walmart and there food at Walmart, ild be ****ed if there gonna cut I front of me for a 6 pack of slitz and ho ho's

Comment

Working...
                              X