Last weekend buck in Quanah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last weekend buck in Quanah

He is just a 7 point (would have been an 8 broke brow point) but never the less he is a decent buck. I have ended my 4 year drought without a buck anyway. He ended up scoring 124" even with 18 3/4" inside spread, 5" base and weighed 140 field dressed after almost 2 days of drying. And best of all it is a bow kill, but that is all I hunt with anyway.

Xspot, sorry I did not get over there. I was not expecting my land lord to stay over at my camp all night.
    Attached Files

Nice Deer Scott. Congrats

Comment

My taxi just called me and told me this buck was at least 6 or 7 years old. I did not look at the teeth, but he said he did not have much left wore down to the gum.

Comment

thats a nice one.

Comment

Congratulations on a fine buck!

Comment

nice deer

Comment

Great buck and great pics!

Comment

Very nice, congrats!

Comment

Nice buck, Scott!!!!!! Wish i could have seen some deer this past weekend. To bad you could not get over to our place.. You missed a big hot camp fire and some good food, snow crab, baked taters and french bread.

Comment

nice buck. If he was 6 or 7 he definitely needed to be shot. At least somebody killed something in those parts.

Comment

nice deer, bummer about the broken brow tine

Comment

Congratulations on the bow kill!

Comment

Originally posted by Xspot View Post
                          Nice buck, Scott!!!!!! Wish i could have seen some deer this past weekend. To bad you could not get over to our place.. You missed a big hot camp fire and some good food, snow crab, baked taters and french bread.
                          That sounded good....

Comment

Nice Buck wish I could have caught up with during the season ...Oh well I guess I will hunt North more than 3 times next year. Sonora is just like a bad girl when its bad its still very Good and when its Good its unbelivable.

Comment

Nice buck to end the season. Maybe I will be at quanah one weekend when your up and we get together and shoot the bull. X did you get anything?

Comment

Working...
                              X