How do you carry your J frame OWB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you carry your J frame OWB?

I was looking for something small for under a T shirt during the hot summer. So I am picking up a SW 637 today that I found at a good deal. Figured I could also load it with snake shot at the lease.
    I normally carry my 9mms on my hip between 3 and 5.
    I was thinking on this one maybe a cross carry (never had one), since it is so small.
    How does everyone else carry (on a belt) and what brand/model do you use?
    I would like to have a sweat guard or something to help cover the hammer also, and maybe in leather this time.
    Pics would be great of the holster, if you have it.
    Thanks!

I have a leather pancake that I use for my 442. Works great. I think it’s Galco? I bought it used but it’s held up really well. A little squeaky but otherwise it’s been great.

Comment

I also carry a 637, and I generally conceal carry it “appendix” in a cheap kydex IWB holster. If I carry OWB, I have Fobus paddle holster.

Comment

I use my JM4 Tactical for mine,

Comment

I carry a hammerless in 38 in my shorts right pocket in a sticky holster

Comment

I have a De Santis w/ thumb break for my 640.

Comment

Focus cheap plastic holster. It will chew the gun up over time.

Comment

Look at Taugua holsters. They are made and ship from Paraguay so it takes a couple weeks but I stumbled upon them and I’m a believer. My favorite holsters on the market and I’ve had a bunch. I have never found a mused or even hybrid that I liked so I went back to full leather and am happy with the decision

Comment

Don Hume JIT Slide
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X