Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Fall Camps Open!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
    The only expectations I have is they don't have the dumb coaching issues/decisions we had with Herman and Strong...
    Man wouldn't that be a refreshing thought??

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
      If we’re stuck in a pod with a&m and Texas bitching at each other forever i may die

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Back to the future

Comment

I love that (actually hate it) Ewers is going to make tOSU show him that $1M NIL opportunity. It is crazy, especially in a program like SLC, that a kid is going to give up his senior year of playing with his friends to try to go win a State Title for jumping into college a year early. I understand the instant money factor but there are insurance policies and such to protect that investment for down the road.

It is a crazy time in college athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
          The only expectations I have is they don't have the dumb coaching issues/decisions we had with Herman and Strong...
          That alone would have resulted in a 9-1 record last year. Come to think of it wasn't there a bonehead call in the last OT in Dallas too?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            That alone would have resulted in a 9-1 record last year. Come to think of it wasn't there a bonehead call in the last OT in Dallas too?

Yes I believe so, maybe a couple of them lol

Comment

I am really excited about this upcoming season after not taking our season tickets last year. I am afraid my wife is too seeing that she wants me to go to the Kent State game 4-Sept. That would cost me a dove hunt . [emoji30]

Pumped up about some new faces on the OL and breaking in a new QB that should have a higher ceiling than Mond. Our running game and defense should be top 10. And a first rounder at tight end. LFG!

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

That and the 39 that didn’t run off the clock…

Comment

whats this all about? The Senate Select Committee on the Future of College Sports in Texas, which Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick created last week, meets at 1 p.m. at the Texas Capitol on Monday, for lawmakers to study the athletic and economic impact to Texas schools and communities by the Longhorns’ decision to find a new home in the SEC.

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                    whats this all about? The Senate Select Committee on the Future of College Sports in Texas, which Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick created last week, meets at 1 p.m. at the Texas Capitol on Monday, for lawmakers to study the athletic and economic impact to Texas schools and communities by the Longhorns’ decision to find a new home in the SEC.
                    Posturing only

Comment

I love how a new CFB thread starts out with everyone being nice before it turns into a conspiracy theory about an interpretation of a tweet.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                        I love how a new CFB thread starts out with everyone being nice before it turns into a conspiracy theory about an interpretation of a tweet.

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by SC-001 View Post
                          Whats your SEC pod predictions? I would like to see old SWC/B12 teams together UT, aTm, OU, Hogs
                          That is how I see the west side shaking out.
                          Last edited by Bayouboy; 08-02-2021, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                            If we’re stuck in a pod with a&m and Texas bitching at each other forever i may die

You better get used to it. They would never put Bama and UT in the same 'pod'. Money talks!

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                              Nothing, essentially closing the gate after the Bevo is out.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                                You better get used to it. They would never put Bama and UT in the same 'pod'. Money talks!
                                What has all that money bought them in the last decade or more?

Comment

Working...
                                X