No announcement yet.

Where did you meet your SO..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Met my wife at Dalton's in Conroe. I popped in for a beer at last call on the way home and ran into some people I know. She was with the group and I took her on a date shortly after. I worked out of town for the first 9 months and then we got serious when moved back home. 2nd little girl is due any day and 5yrs of marriage will hit in August. Not going to lie, finding a marriage quality girl in a bar like Daltons isn't something I expected. I was there for low hanging fruit.

Comment

My wife moved to my hometown when we were in 6th grade. I started chasing her our Junior year but she was dating someone else at the time. Half way through our Senior year, we finally got together. A few months later, she went to nursing school in San Angelo, and I went to engineering school at A&M. After busting butt through school and averaging seeing each other once a month for four years, we got married the year after I graduated. Our 10 year anniversary in this September.

Comment

Online (yahoo chess, not a dating site HAHA)...
        together 17 years, been married 14 years.

Comment

Originally posted by fowcbler View Post
          Online (yahoo chess, not a dating site HAHA)...

together 17 years, been married 14 years.
          Who has won the most matches?

Comment

Originally posted by stickemhard3 View Post
            Met my wife at Dalton's in Conroe. I popped in for a beer at last call on the way home and ran into some people I know. She was with the group and I took her on a date shortly after. I worked out of town for the first 9 months and then we got serious when moved back home. 2nd little girl is due any day and 5yrs of marriage will hit in August. Not going to lie, finding a marriage quality girl in a bar like Daltons isn't something I expected. I was there for low hanging fruit.
            That may be the first happy ending story I've heard out of Johnny B's

Comment

33 years ago she brought me a notice to go to the principals office and we sat there and talked while I awaited my fate

Comment

Met my wife at LSU back in 2002. We were friends all through College and didn't start dating till about a week before graduation......been married 10 years now.

Comment

We meet in high school and have been married for 19 wonderful years.

Comment

She walked into a class room I was in at college. She looked around the room and took the seat in front of me and that was 32 years ago. Been married for 29 this past July 9.

Comment

Originally posted by c3products20 View Post
                      Who has won the most matches?
                      I have naturally. She was only interested in learning to play chess because her dad did.
                      To this day, she still does not have a grasp on how to play chess

Comment

Abilene Christian University. Her freshman yr, my sophomore yr. Dated through college, got married after we Graduated. Then I drug her to Texas Tech to get my masters.

Been married 16 yrs. Just got back from celebrating with a trip to Fredericksburg.

Comment

i met her when we were 3 or 4 so not really sure where we were....

Comment

I met mine on a chat line. Turned out she lived 3 doors down in the same apartment complex. We went on 2 dates and then I dated another girl for 2 years before going back with her. I just couldn't stop thinking about her. Tomorrow we will be married 13 years.

Comment

Met at Dallas Night Club in Austin. Buddy called me up and said "let's go out tonight and find your future wife". We walked into the club, made a round and he pointed across the dance floor and said "There she is!". I said "you're right!". Got engaged after 3 months and married after 6 months. Been married over 17 years now.

Comment

Started dating junior year of high school, been together 14 years. married for 5 years two little girls on the ground.

Comment

Working...
                                X