Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Draw hunt points from cubed to quarted this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonder if they’ll also be cubing the Guided Hunt Packages?

Comment

Well that's just great. Little to no chance of drawing any good hunts for a very long time with the few points I have.

Comment

I’ve only drawn one hunt in the last 17 years so hopefully this will be the year!

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
          Heck yea. I shoot for the stars every year!!!

Yessir I agree. It’s crazy to hear guys with 10 plus points in come categories and still not draw. I have drawn every year for 5 years in several categories with 1 point each year.
          You need to start picking up lottery tickets i haven’t drawn anything in 6 or 7 years now

Comment

Heck yea. I shoot for the stars every year!!!

Yessir I agree. It’s crazy to hear guys with 10 plus points in come categories and still not draw. I have drawn every year for 5 years in several categories with 1 point each year.
            This guy and that arrogant kid always draw. Bet they are sweet talking the TPWD secretaries or making their own luck. What ever it is, they do bring home the groceries on the killing end. Haven't met the TXout24 but the kid is the real deal.
            Last edited by ABWGTX; 06-28-2021, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by twosixteens View Post
              You need to start picking up lottery tickets i haven’t drawn anything in 6 or 7 years now
              My luck on lottery tickets ain’t no where near the same. Hope to draw a few more this year.
              Originally posted by ABWGTX View Post
              This guy and that arrogant kid always draw. Bet they are sweet talking the TPWD secretaries or making their own luck. What ever it is, they do bring home the groceries on the killing end. Haven't met the TXout24 but the kid is the real deal.
              I’m not sure if you’re complementing us or bashing us but I’ll take it. If I were to sweet talk them secretaries, I’d get to pick my own hunts every year!
              That other guy is super arrogant though

Comment

I’m not sure if you’re complementing us or bashing us but I’ll take it. If I were to sweet talk them secretaries, I’d get to pick my own hunts every year!
                That other guy is super arrogant though
                No bashing anyone here, just jelly. Got skunked on picks last year but did a couple of standby hunts. I be throwing money at them again this year.

Comment

37 years gde preference points Quit whining.

Comment

This is your year Dennis. I'll see you there.

Comment

No bashing anyone here, just jelly. Got skunked on picks last year but did a couple of standby hunts. I be throwing money at them again this year.
                      I’m just messing with you bud. I didn’t think you were bashin us. I’ll be doing my usual 40 plus apps and throwing my money away too. Best of luck. I’m ready for another year

Comment

Who is the arrogant kid? Wonder what makes him so arrogant? How old is he?

I want to talk to him, sounds like he must be doing something right that not many others are.

Comment

Originally posted by GBludau View Post
                          Who is the arrogant kid? Wonder what makes him so arrogant? How old is he?

I want to talk to him, sounds like he must be doing something right that not many others are.
                          Don't know why he is known as the arrogant kid. Met him once at the Budlight Pavilion and he is quite the sportsman. Hear he spends a lot of time scouting and putting out cameras. If you do meet him find out all of his secrets and share them here. Actually have heard a few other old timers speak of him that don't do the green screen. Famous in Texas or at least a couple of counties. Guess he is a living legend. Am waiting on the movie.
                          Last edited by ABWGTX; 06-29-2021, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Why not just convert to a true preference point system?

Comment

Originally posted by CrossTimbers View Post
                              Why not just convert to a true preference point system?
                              Because it would take 300 years to draw Chaparral Deer and other premium hunts. At least with the current system you have a slim chance every year.

Comment

Originally posted by SamSowell View Post
                                Because it would take 300 years to draw Chaparral Deer and other premium hunts. At least with the current system you have a slim chance every year.
                                That's what I like about it. At the end of the day regardless of how many points you have, there's always hope. The hope is what gets everyone fired up about blowing $100 every year.

That said, I'm excited to see what they add to this year's mix. Draws should be available tomorrow around 2pm.

Comment

Working...
                                X