Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Luka kid is pretty special. Go Mavs!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
    Dude Leonard won this. Mavs showed up but Leonard couldn’t miss.
    X2

Leonard = an amazing talent, and he never shows anger, smiles, pain, nothing. Just the same look the entire game, and just gets it done. Tough to beat that Jedi when he is in the zone.

Comment

I refuse to waste my time or money on any venture of Mark Cuban

Comment

So now Luka isn't on Leonard's level much less Larry Legend's. I tried to tell y'all to sliw your roll.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          So now Luka isn't on Leonard's level much less Larry Legend's. I tried to tell y'all to sliw your roll.

I'm not about to compare Luka to Larry's overall body of work just yet. That said, Larry had much better players surrounding him every night compared to what the Mavs are running out there right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Don't you have a college football thread to troll? [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Game day!

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                Don't you have a college football thread to troll? [emoji1787]

I'm a Luka fan.

Comment

Here we go....game 7 tip!! Let's go Mavs!

Comment

Not a lot of D from either team in 1st...but Luka is on fire!! The kid has 19 pts and 4-6 from the FT line.

38-35 Mavs!!

Comment

Hate to ***** about officiating but these zebras are screwing the Mavs BIG TIME! [emoji35][emoji35]

Comment

Stick a fork in them. No D and Clippers end 3rd on a 24-4 run! Luka gets tired in the 2nd half every game. Starts missing shots short...that's when you know your legs aren't there.
                        He's tired from carrying this **** team on his back [emoji35]

Comment

The kid leads all scorers with 46pts....and will head to the house. [emoji849]Supporting cast SUX!
                          KP and Hardaway Jr were a combined 1-14 beyond the arc. Luka deserves better [emoji2955]

Comment

Wild game…but where was the urgency in the 4th qtr?? They were down 18 with 4 mins left…that’s at least 6 possessions / making all 3s to catch up…and they were lollygagging up the floor, burning off the clock?? That’s supposed to be hustle time…

Luka definitely needs help…prob gonna be some significant changes in the off-season…
                            Last edited by 3rdShot; 06-06-2021, 06:55 PM.

Comment

****. 46 in a losing effort. He certainly needs help.

Comment

Luca is a really really good but not Bird good, I consider bird top 3 all time

Comment

Working...
                                X