Cellular trail camera recs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cellular trail camera recs?

Needs to be ATT. Best bang for the buck?

Covert.....

Comment

Spartan hands down. Way better pics. I sold ALL my coverts and now run all spartan LTE's

Spartan LTE camera $251 shipped to your door nad $75 for a year of unlimited pics and $36 a year for the Spartan App if you want it

Comment

Spartan is what we run... May I ask why it needs to be ATT?

Comment

Bang for the buck is the Tactacam Reveal. Walmart and Tractor Supply sells them for $99. They are hard to find in stock. I’ve bought 3 from Walmart the last couple weeks. Tactacam has ATT and Verizon

Comment

Originally posted by Tex21 View Post
            Spartan is what we run... May I ask why it needs to be ATT?
            ATT works at the deer killin place. Verizon phones are paperweights there.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
              Bang for the buck is the Tactacam Reveal. Walmart and Tractor Supply sells them for $99. They are hard to find in stock. I’ve bought 3 from Walmart the last couple weeks. Tactacam has ATT and Verizon
              Weird, looking at the WM and TSC websites, neither list it.

Comment

Coverts. I have 11 of them running 365 days a year.

Comment

Wait for the ‘21 Tactacams to come out

Comment

Originally posted by bearintex View Post

They couldn’t keep up with the demand last year, they are coming back with 3 new models this year there Facebook says may 1st. I bought one last year and it worked great. I will be buying another one as soon as the come out again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Best bang for your buck OR best quality. Take your pic.

I love hunting, camera pics, and scouting so I don't mind spending $250 on a badarse camera. The Spartan pic quality cannot be beat.

Comment

I was able to find a Tactacam last year and I like it. Reasonable initial cost and monthly rates.

Would like to get another one, so interested to see the 3 new models mentioned by CB.

J

Comment

Needs to be ATT. Best bang for the buck?
                          I have 4 ATT Covert Code blacks in classifieds for sale! 1 year old

Comment

Yep. They fly off the shelves as soon as they show up. I got lucky and found two in the Cleveland Walmart and one in New Caney Walmart. They take great pictures day and night. Every bit as good as a Covert. The motion detection range is 96’. I hope to fine a few more.

Comment

If you plan on running multiple cameras, covert is the way to go since they have a shared plan. Most other companies do not have a shared plan and the monthly plans over a few years will add up. Running 17 cams last year with the covert 50,000 pics per month ended up running me about 6.50 per cam compared to 15-20 per cam on other brands.

Comment

Working...
                              X