What’s up with gas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What’s up with gas?

What’s going on with people making a run on gas today? My son in law said marble falls is sold out of gas and my wife just called and said llano was selling out too? Normally I’m m up to speed on things but it didn’t keep up with things over the weekend. Did I miss something?

Could be a number of things but most likely related to the ice storm. Many terminals had issues as well as the refineries causing delays in production and delivery of the products.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
      Could be a number of things but most likely related to the ice storm. Many terminals had issues as well as the refineries causing delays in production and delivery of the products.
      I can see that. Hopefully people don’t react the way they did with the toilet paper.

Comment

Originally posted by Hills of Texas View Post
        I can see that. Hopefully people don’t react the way they did with the toilet paper.
        When hurricane Harvey hit, I drove to the post office and every thing was normal, when driving home every gas station was nuts with people in panic, not typical for the Hillcounrty during a hurricane

Comment

I think people have lost their minds the last year or so.

Comment

I noticed an extremely long line at Costco yesterday in north Austin. Not sure why.
            Last edited by JACK750; 03-08-2021, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Here we go toilet paper is next

Comment

Maybe folks are getting the call to go back to work.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                  Maybe folks are getting the call to go back to work.
                  We can hope...

Comment

I thought maybe I missed something

Comment

Stephenville was pretty dried up a few days ago, most stations were out. Seems to be good as of today but prices are up about 50¢ this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

People still don’t understand how bad the ice storm was. The shortage is a result of refineries still trying to come back up. Every major refinery shut down and it takes weeks to get back on line, most of them will find additional issues once they start back up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I do thank Beijing Biden for the increase in gas prices over the last six weeks......

Comment

Just read on brightbart dems considering raising gas tax

Comment

My brother who works at a aggregate supply company called me last Friday and said to fill up cans and top off vehicles. Said they were having trouble getting fuel and were to the point they were going to have to shutdown.

Comment

Working...
                              X