X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
    Marcel Brooks is now playing WR ??

kid had flashes of the Honey Badger and looked like a FR AA at LSU. Transfers to TCU and he can't find the field at LB, WDE, or S. This is definitely not a knock on Patterson or TCU. Just my opinion that the grass is not always greener on the other side of the fence.

Pretty weird turn of events for him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

A friend of mine was on a yacht in St Thomas last week with Patterson. He said he wasn’t overly concerned with the direction of the program.

He said Fisher is building a juggernaut. He said he is gonna miss Herman. [emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
        Marcel Brooks is now playing WR ??

kid had flashes of the Honey Badger and looked like a FR AA at LSU. Transfers to TCU and he can't find the field at LB, WDE, or S. This is definitely not a knock on Patterson or TCU. Just my opinion that the grass is not always greener on the other side of the fence.
        I noted this in the fall. He was not able to grasp the defense. He was tried at various positions. I have close relatives that played with him and I will just say I hope it works out. They are trying to simplify things for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
          A friend of mine was on a yacht in St Thomas last week with Patterson. He said he wasn’t overly concerned with the direction of the program.

He said Fisher is building a juggernaut. He said he is gonna miss Herman. [emoji1787]

True story on all accounts.......

Comment

Lol at juggernaut. You gotta recruit on the level of the top 3-4 to even be considered. Hell they're 4th in their own conference. [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Laughing at another team’s sunshine pumping with the amount of sunshine being pumped by horn is hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                Lol at juggernaut. You gotta recruit on the level of the top 3-4 to even be considered. Hell they're 4th in their own conference. [emoji23]

Fisher is doing what Patterson has done for years and hopefully Sark can do, which is develop the players that they have. Hasn't happened at UT in over a decade and Sumlin may be one of the worst ever at it.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                  Laughing at another team’s sunshine pumping with the amount of sunshine being pumped by horn is hilarious.

No doubt.

Comment

Pretty sure we weren’t 4th in our conference. Whatever makes you feel better BOB.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                      Pretty sure we weren’t 4th in our conference. Whatever makes you feel better BOB.

Look again.

There's the top 3 the past two cycles.

Comment

That purple and gold is a sharp duo

Comment

Isn’t Georgia always in the top 3 in recruiting?

Comment

Also, I don't recall any sunshine pumping from Texas fans the last two years. Been more doom and gloom Herman sucks. No one really overreacting to the Sarkisian hire. Certainly no talk of dynasties or juggernauts. I have said numerous times I hope to see at least one more title in my life.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 02-23-2021, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Also, I don't recall any sunshine pumping from Texas fans tge last two years.

Everything posted is defined as sunshine around here, even trashing Herman.

Comment

What does Texas return for the upcoming season and what are the expectations? Just wondering what to expect when the Cajuns head to Austin. Cajuns return a lot of experience but will be replacing two really good running backs. If they can get a few receivers to step up and fill the hold left at rb it could be a pretty competitive game.

Comment

Working...
                                X