Ford Key Replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ford Key Replacement

I need to get some replacement keys for my wife's 2010 Ford Expedition. The keys are the combination key with integrated Fob. Most places want quite a bit for a replacement. Anyone have any luck with the ones on Amazon or have a lead on inexpensive replacements?

Bought a 2016 Ram for my daughter late February of 2021, it only came with one fob.

I bought one off Amazon and had it programmed, make sure if you go that route it actually comes from a dealership because they apparently sell knockoffs that look just like factory fobs but won’t accept programming.

From there, get with a locksmith in your area. They should be able to take it from there, or just contact a reputable locksmith and go through them for everything.

Comment

My wife bought 2015 Dodge Journey used with only 1 key and Fob. Bought a fob off interweb ( Fobs r us) for 50$ and took it to dealership to program. $150 total and still working 5 years later. Dealer wanted $350 for Fob& program.

Comment

Check with Katy Hardware. They advertise vehicle keys.

Comment

I ordered a oem key and fob from
          Amazon. Took it to a local locksmith and they cut and programmed it for a bout 75 bucks .

Comment

Originally posted by SneakyPhil View Post
            I need to get some replacement keys for my wife's 2010 Ford Expedition. The keys are the combination key with integrated Fob. Most places want quite a bit for a replacement. Anyone have any luck with the ones on Amazon or have a lead on inexpensive replacements?

I bought my son a 2006 F150 with only one key. Ordered on Amazon. It gave instructions on programming in the truck. Super easy. Just follow a series of key turns to accessory mode and door locks and done.

Comment

Working...
            X