Nascar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nascar

What will Nascar or Wokecar do to Bubba Wallace for his deliberate wrecking of Larson then shoving him and also shoving a Nascar official Sunday?
    Any bets?

FINALLY!!!! It's hard finding fellow NASCAR fans in Texas.

It's Tuesday so we should find out today. I saw his apology last night. Had PR stunt written all over it, but I guess it's better than nothing. I'm looking forward to listening in on DBC and DJD on Spotify to see what they all say about it.

Comment

People still follow that crap?

Comment

Never liked him at all. In fact I don't like but 2 second gen drivers. Just because your daddy was good doesn't mean you should get to race because of your name.

Comment

Originally posted by Brett A View Post
          People still follow that crap?
          Dropped that crap years ago. I hate what it had become and has only gone downhill since. My brother in law is a Nascar cameraman and always offers me tickets when he comes to the Texas venues. Took him up two years ago and got more out of people watching in the infield during the race than the racing.

Comment

Who would have guessed the jussie smollett of nascar was also a bully...

Comment

I saw a clip. Was most disappointed in Larson. He was one shove away from curling up in the fetal position.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                I saw a clip. Was most disappointed in Larson. He was one shove away from curling up in the fetal position.

My thoughts too. Larson should have punched him in the mouth.

Comment

After SR died, I took about a 20 year break from NASCAR. I gave it a chance this year with XFinity and Cup series and it's been good! There's been a lot of good racing. Surprisingly, the XFinity has had some races that were better than the Cup series.

Comment

Stopped being good after all the moonshine runners stopped racing

Go woke-Go broke.

Comment

links to vids?

im busy watching thp

Comment

I didn't know nascar was still around. Bubba ha

Comment

Nufin

Comment

Cue the next garage door pull for a distraction

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                              Larson saw it coming and chose the right path. Made Wallace look like a punk.
                              Then Wallace shoved a racing official in the chest as he was walking away. I don't think Nascar should let that go unpunished. Hope he gets suspended the rest of the season. Hamlin, Kyle Busch, little Gibbs and all those with Gibbs racing seem to have this anger problem and everything is always someone else's fault.

Comment

Working...
                              X