No announcement yet.

Hagerman Segment A 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Careful. I wasn't get too close for the picture(1st one). Otherwise, a successful morning scout. All the pics were in the same vicinity, even the serpent.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

What has everyone found as far as reasonable places to stay?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sgraham1071 View Post

I stay in Sherman. Usually quality inn or la quinta. I noticed lots of young non English speaking males at la quinta this past weekend. I had to keep my head on a swivel when outdoors. Not sure what was going on. Maybe Biden's southern friends.

Comment

Originally posted by gemini2759 View Post
          I stay in Sherman. Usually quality inn or la quinta. I noticed lots of young non English speaking males at la quinta this past weekend. I had to keep my head on a swivel when outdoors. Not sure what was going on. Maybe Biden's southern friends.

Thanks. Yeah gotta keep eyes on everything nowadays.

Comment

We usually stayed in Whitesboro. Nice enough, and clean. Not too pricey for a place to crash between sits

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
              We usually stayed in Whitesboro. Nice enough, and clean. Not too pricey for a place to crash between sits
              Any places to eat around there?

Comment

Any places to eat around there?

My hunts I camped at Paradise Cove, so Pottsboro was closer, nice pizza place, and the Brookshires has a nice deli with full meals.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                  My hunts I camped at Paradise Cove, so Pottsboro was closer, nice pizza place, and the Brookshires has a nice deli with full meals.
                  Did you camp in a tent or in a cabin/casita? If tent camping, did they have showers?

Comment

4 deer hunts I took our 5th wheel, one hog hunt a tent, two hog hunts a 5th wheel, some BH Ed courses a tent and a small cabin.

Comment

Pm sent

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JustinJ View Post
                        See you there Leon!

Y’all camping in PC again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for the info. Pottsboro is where I've focused most on but ain't finding much in it.

Comment

4 deer hunts I took our 5th wheel, one hog hunt a tent, two hog hunts a 5th wheel, some BH Ed courses a tent and a small cabin.
                            No access to a camper so I'll look into the cabins.

Comment

Something you Seg A folks need to consider, the Hagerman Seg A is Nov 04th, 2022 – Nov 06th, 2022

For Grayson County, the general season doesn't open until Nov 5th, the Archery vs. general is explained below.

Crossbow
                              In Collin, Dallas, Grayson, and Rockwall counties, no person may use a crossbow to hunt deer during the Archery-Only Open Season unless the person has an upper-limb disability and has in immediate possession a physician’s statement that certifies the extent of the disability. An upper-limb disability and has in immediate possession a physician’s statement that certifies the extent of the disability. An upper-limb disability is a permanent loss of the use of fingers, hand, or arm in a manner that renders the person incapable of using a longbow, compound bow, or recurved bow.
                              An Archery Endorsement is required to hunt deer during the Archery-Only Open Season. An archery endorsement is required to hunt deer, turkey and/or javelina at any time in Collin, Dallas, Grayson, and Rockwall counties, including during the general open season.

Any person, regardless of physical ability, may use a crossbow to hunt game animals or game birds in any county, including Collin, Dallas, Grayson, and Rockwall counties, during a general open season or Eastern spring turkey season.

i.e., crossbows are not accepted on Friday Nov 4th without physicians note.

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
                                Y’all camping in PC again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Nah we got a room in Sherman. Didn't want to rough it after sitting in a tree for 14 hours!

Comment

Working...
                                X