No announcement yet.

2021 Formula 1 Season!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another good race as tactics were [emoji360]! Hamilton and the TEAM put on a masterclass. I can truly appreciate Bottas' will to compete & wanting to be in 1st place.....instead of constant 2nd & 3rd's. But, his decision was unwarranted and revealed something about character in my humble opinion. He could not win the race......period! Why cost your TEAMmate important seconds? He is 2nd seat and he knows it. If he wants to be 1st
    seat I guess he could consider another TEAM. [emoji57] I like him alot....a whole lot actually, but don't let misplaced pride/bravodo/peer pressure destroy your incredible income stream and your legacy as a primo F1 driver. Just my thoughts on one helluva driver in a TEAM system that keeps on giving.[emoji964][emoji91][emoji964]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Red bull will not be competitive until they get a consistently good driver in the second seat.

Hamilton would not have been able to undercut if Perez was in the mix.

Really wish Lando or leclerc could be in that red bull second seat.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Monaco is this weekend!! I know it’s not the most exciting race as far as fast corners and passing, but it’s one I always look forward to every year.

They get SO close to the walls at speed, and love the tunnel as well.

Come on Red Bull and McLaren!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

So as a non F-1 fan, I turned on the race on May 9. I don't recall where they were. I am absolutely astonished by the amount of formulas, and math, and calculations, and reservation, that goes into F-1.

The fact that the teams knew exactly when Hamilton would pass whatever the other guys name was, the precision of the pit stops, the crew sitting calmly on chairs acting like they have done their job before, how much slower old tires were, the close up of how the tires change with more laps as the car take a corner, it was something else.

I still prefer GT racing, but it was pretty cool to see. I also miss those old 12 cyl engines.

Comment

You guys need to find & watch the Moto GP race that was held in france...started out with slicks & the rain showed up, then the rain tires got worn when it stopped. Lost almost half the field.

It's F1 on two wheels goodness.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
              You guys need to find & watch the Moto GP race that was held in france...started out with slicks & the rain showed up, then the rain tires got worn when it stopped. Lost almost half the field.

Watched this on Sunday. Was hilarious and terrifying at the same time. Amazing how quick the track dried and those rain tires were shredded at the end.

Looking forward to Monaco this weekend! Like said above, it's a tough place to pass but so fun to watch. Would not surprise me to see Ricciardo on the podium this wknd.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                I got hooked after watching the F1 documentary series. New season is next week! Great stuff!
                No kidding on the series/addiction!

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post

Starting now, thanks for heads up.
                  (All are DVR’d, not all get watched.)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by F1addict View Post
                    Monaco is this weekend!! I know it’s not the most exciting race as far as fast corners and passing, but it’s one I always look forward to every year.

They get SO close to the walls at speed, and love the tunnel as well.

Come on Red Bull and McLaren!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                    Never really understood why that is a crown jewel race, they can't pass! I will much rather be watching Indy 500 qualifying this weekend, there will be bumping this year, and probably catch a little of the Nascar race in Austin.

Comment

I looked at Tech Talk today while driving back from F'berg. That Monaco [emoji1169]race is just down right exciting to me. Street races are dangerous as heck and the scenery is off the charts......[emoji2962]. I hope to be there next year or 2023.
                      I did get a call from the Miami race staff today. My deposit has my spot secured in "Club 72" space!!![emoji2957][emoji1787][emoji38][emoji898][emoji457][emoji95][emoji108] Pricey but Miami in May is always good. The track is still dirt but shaping up nicely. I may deaux a drive by next week while we are down there.[emoji964][emoji6][emoji964]

Comment

Wow! LeClerc / Ferrari have pole for tomorrow’s race (in a very spectacular fashion!!!). Verstappen / Red Bull is next to him. Should be an exciting race tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by F1addict View Post
                          Wow! LeClerc / Ferrari have pole for tomorrow’s race (in a very spectacular fashion!!!). Verstappen / Red Bull is next to him. Should be an exciting race tomorrow.
                          Yep, that was a crazy last 120 seconds of qualifying. Verstappen and Bottas were having a great lap when LeClerc screwed the pooch. [emoji15] Report from Mercedes was tires not heating up very well. Gonna be crazy when lights out.[emoji964][emoji964][emoji964]

Comment

This gonna be one helluva race.[emoji964][emoji964][emoji964]
                            I can't believe the incredible vibe around F1 [emoji92]!

Comment

Oh wow. 30 minute's b4 race LeClercs gearbox is suspect!!![emoji33]

Comment

LeClerc is OUT!!! WTH!!! Ferrari totally blew the decision not to change the gearbox. Gonna be some serious investigation [emoji361]internally on that decision. Verstappen was just given an early Christmas gift. Gasly will be a serious factor at 4th now.[emoji91]And never count Hamilton out.....he is not going to relax .[emoji95][emoji457][emoji95]

Comment

Working...
                                X