Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missing Girl Wise Co - Athena Strand 7 yrs old.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
    That’s powerful.

He’s a far better man than me, and that’s something I should definitely work on.

But, I am not going to lie. I would do anything possible to make make sure that pos suffered.
    Most of us would. But as the Grandfather said, then evil wins.
    I said this earlier but in simpler fashion, Satan uses the evil deeds of evil men to provoke evil thoughts and acts from otherwise good men. Fight the good fight.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
      Most of us would. But as the Grandfather said, then evil wins.
      I said this earlier but in simpler fashion, Satan uses the evil deeds of evil men to provoke evil thoughts and acts from otherwise good men. Fight the good fight.

Yes sir, I totally agree. I am weak when it comes to my loved ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
        Yes sir, I totally agree. I am weak when it comes to my loved ones.
        I understand it well brother

Comment

Missing Girl Wise Co - Athena Strand 7 yrs old.

The lord also put good men on this earth to sort out the evil, and he did so well before 1776. I still truly believe there is, or should be room to sort out pedos quickly for the greater good. No torture, no pomp or circumstance, just dead and gone as nature intended. Better for the herd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            The lord also put good men on this earth to sort out the evil, and he did so well before 1776. I still truly believe there is, or should be room to sort out pedos quickly for the greater good. No torture, no pomp or circumstance, just dead and gone as nature intended. Better for the herd.

I'm in!

Comment

I hate that this thread even exists, but i do appreciate what it’s brought to light, and brought into question.

I have to admit the substance of this thread has dominated my thoughts since yesterday afternoon when I got out of the deer blind. I’m here by myself this weekend, which I enjoy, but it almost provides too much time to think. I appreciate all you guy’s thoughts, none more than GspBrad’s.

I don’t wish to take any focus away from that sweet baby who was lost from her loved ones, but I feel like it’s brought about some level of soul searching.

Comment

My thoughts on several things witnessed and experienced from the last couple of days. Just know most of this came from reflection on my own experiences from this tragedy and my need to understand what God wanted from me. I thought maybe it might help some others. I pray it does.
                I used to struggle with the correlation between vengeance belonging to God and the role men had in establishing and doling out punishments for crimes. I couldn't reconcile the two. They seemed to be in conflict with each other and so I thought God required us to forgive everyone of their crimes without punishment or consequence and leave those to Him.
                That was too hard for a man such as myself. I struggled to do as God asked and forgive those who committed these types of crimes when all I wanted was for them to suffer. In recent years, God has opened my eyes and reconciled this dilemma.
                I've come to understand there is no condemnation on men for protecting society from evil. It is expected by God for godly men to do so and it does not prevent our ability to forgive them while also holding them accountable for their crimes. As Dale said, it's about prevention and creating precident thru punishments and consequences, or justice. It's not about getting revenge or wishing eternal condemnation on their soul. We can sentence and punish, and forgive and offer salvation all at the same time. (I didn't say it's easy)
                Vengeance, wrath, revenge, retribution and such, from men are not warranted by God, and actually forbidden. Those are to be authored by God and God alone. In the hands of men they are from "the evil one" and he is more vile than the one you seek vengeance on. Evil does not defeat evil. It feeds it. It gives birth to more evil. Only good conquers evil and good is of God.
                So abide in His commandments when evil is among you and evil will never prevail. Disobey them and evil will only breed more evil.

It is God's will that men assign laws to control the vile and putrid of society and prevent them from committing their evil deeds against us. Separating the evil of society from the good, without prejudice and condemnation, is pleasing to God. Seeking one's own personal pleasure and peace in their suffering and persecution while doing it, is not. The bible says we must die to the desires of the flesh. Seeking to eliminate evil for the sake of good, and not for selfish desire, is righteousness. Seeking to punish evil for the sake of vindication, self peace, and vengeance is unrighteous. It is self-fulfilling and requires us to place ourselves in the role of God as we seek OUR OWN peace. This kind of peace has no satisfaction or comfort that is lasting.
                True peace and comfort, we are to seek from the Father, and his peace is from everlasting to everlasting. It is written: We shall not want.

We should never seek peace through our own quest for vindication and retribution, for those are of Satan and in him there is NO peace to be found. Ever. For anyone. Chaos and turmoil rule his house.

It's a natural thing for mortal man to want to seek vengeance and retribution for the precious and innocent who are harmed among us. Do not despair that you have those feelings,
                for,
                It's a SUPERNATURAL thing when you're able to trust vengeance to The Almighty God instead! So put your feelings aside and your trust in Him.

Remember, satan is the ruler of the natural and his order is for chaos.
                God rules the supernatural where healing comes from.

Last edited by rolylane6; 12-04-2022, 01:33 AM.

Comment

Prayers up for Gods hand to help console this Family for the loss of their sweet young child.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

I approve this message.

Comment

Prayers for the family and all those involved.

I read or tried to read the Grandfathers write up. He is a much better man a more mature Christian than I am. He is at the apex of what we are to be in Christ. I salute that man.

Comment

Terrible story. Prayers for that sweet young girl

Comment

Man… some of y’all act like the Bible is just about a bunch of shepherds and fishermen sitting around a campfire sharing a feast and signing kum-by-ya…

When God wanted evil handled he sent righteous men to handle the “wet work”….

Comment

Prayers to that little girl and family, that's all that needs to be said.

Comment

I believe in due process. But I believe justice should be the outcome of that due process.
                              We do live in a fallen creation that only gets more broken as time goes on. But we are not doing our part in doing what's right by not getting true justice for the victims of crime.
                              While I believe God is in control and has the say, I don't believe that we are supposed to be spectators.

Sent from my Nokia XR20 using Tapatalk

Comment

As mentioned so much already “ Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord” but Vigilance should be ours to protect what the Lord has given us as good stewards. He has not given us this world nor everything in it just to watch it continue to decay. I constantly ask God to look over and protect my family and friends and he has done so by giving me the means to UNDERSTAND where my part begins and ends.

I have no problem putting down an animal that would threaten a child. And I could do it without hate in my heart. More out of responsibility. We’ve often heard why does God do bad things to good people? He doesn’t. He allows it. Humans do bad things to good people. The moral fabric of the world has been lost with no chance of recovery continuing down the path that we are on untill God hits the big reset button.

I pray that my grandchildren will witness a world that sees pedaphiles and the other animals that walk our streets as the real threat to our soul survival and be dealt with accordingly.

Prayers up that our God receive this precious angel that he gave to us just to be another victim of the world that we have not been good stewards over.

Comment

Working...
                                X