No announcement yet.

Hag Segment C 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Luck everyone!!! Just got done reading the thread.

Comment

Cruising
      Attached Files

Comment

114lbs is a big doe! Congrats to the shooter.

Comment

Another rough day but my animal count is

1 big pig
          3 does
          1 buck 8 point maybe 14” wide

Comment

I sat all day. 10:30 was the last siting of the morning. Had another group of hogs work past me around 4:45. Nice buck crossed the ridge top out of range somewhere around 5:15. Mature doe and 2 fawns came out at last light. Was drawn back and settling pin when the doe spooked and started blowing. Then dark. It was a good day, saw 5 bucks. We’ll see what tomorrow holds!

Comment

At least yall are see-n critters!

Comment

Tomorrows forecast is killer! Have a good feeling about the final stretch!

Comment

I tried catching up. I don't think I missed anything but has anyone taken a buck yet?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

No just a hefty doe

Comment

None yet Rolylane6. That said I have appreciated your input in the thread of the now murdered 7 year old girl. It makes me sick, and I’ve thought about it all day for the past 3 days. Your input (and others) have made it slightly easier to deal with. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                        None yet Rolylane6. That said I have appreciated your input in the thread of the now murdered 7 year old girl. It makes me sick, and I’ve thought about it all day for the past 3 days. Your input (and others) have made it slightly easier to deal with. Thanks.
                        We're all human brother. It's a disturbing ordeal for sure. Christ is the only one that can bring us true peace. Keep your focus on Him, I promise you'll find peace.
                        Oh, keep your focus on those bucks too tho. It's a fleshly desire but one I believe God easily forgives![emoji16]

Comment

One 8 point, 14.5 spread. Big deer, small horns. Congrats to the hunter. And my buddy’s doe. Another buck hit and they were looking for it this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                            Tomorrows forecast is killer! Have a good feeling about the final stretch!
                            Yes it is, good luck, an H giant is due.

Comment

Praying for great results for everyone tomorrow.

Comment

Let’s Go! Slight North breeze for now. Git-er done!

Comment

Working...
                                X