Elf on the Shelf 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elf on the Shelf 2022

So it’s that time of year again. Post up what your elf is up to. I’ll start…….
    Attached Files

Sparkles the elf is relaxing in the stocking after recovering from her rock climbing adventure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[ATTACH]1111404[/ATTACH]

Comment

Comment

Comment

I hate this dang thing. Ours always comes December 1st and it’s a pain in the arse to move it every night. My kids talk to “Owen” though and have been absolutely adorable in the mornings.

Comment

Elf on the Shelf 2022

Ours is chilling out on a hat on one of my sheep mounts . No telling where he will end up tonight. It’s amazing how good he works on my 6 year old . He actually got home and worked on spelling words without fighting not to .

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post

Cute couple. At least they're touching their selves. I'm just kidding, of course.

Our kids are past the elf stage, but my wife and kids had a lot of fun with it a few years ago. I look forward to seeing what y'all have in-store.

Comment

Just started the tradition tonight. I have already had to make a phone call to him due to misbehaving children. Not sure where he will be hiding in the morning.

Comment

Maybe tomorrow

Comment

Comment

That crap is creepy.

Comment

I know a guy who's wife is rotating 12 of those darn things. If I was a kid, thinking those things were moving around watching me, I'd probably grow up with PTSD......

Comment

Hilarious. Cant wait to show the wife...

Comment

Last week my daughter wrote Snowflake a note.

Snowflake, I’m leaving my phone next to you. Please take a selfie of you flying.

A week later a picture showed up on her phone of Snowflake in the air. Yesterday afternoon, my daughter was scrolling through her pictures when she saw that the picture was actually a live picture, and it showed a half second video clip, of Snowflake flying through the air. I don’t think I’ve ever heard my daughter squeal that loud before!!

Comment

Working...
                              X