High school fishing cheaters in DFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
    LoL I do enjoy a little heat!!!! Changed shirts 3 times today.
    This guy needs to be reported to moderators! Full blown hate speech!

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Well this thread is about to look like one of Hilary's friends!

Comment

I don't know anything about high school tournaments. But my question is isn't their an adult sponsor in the boat ? If there is they should also be prosecuted.

Comment

Originally posted by huntandfishguy6 View Post
            I don't know anything about high school tournaments. But my question is isn't their an adult sponsor in the boat ? If there is they should also be prosecuted.
            This did not occur during a HS tournament. It happened during a Tuesday night working man's tournament.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Comment

I am not sure, but I thought by law minors names could not be publicly announced. Especially if no charges were filed.

Comment

Originally posted by roostar14 View Post
                Hey y’all are worried bout the name drop the original post tagged them and posted the pictures of them unloading the fish basket in the boat! Lol ��
                Who is worried about a name?

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
                  This guy needs to be reported to moderators! Full blown hate speech!
                  LoL embrace the warmth!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post

Absolutely. Why would a nursing school worry about a 12 year old getting a ticket for using a slingshot. Ridiculous…..
                    More worried about the Class C misdemeanor on record, once he tells them what it is about they usually laugh and are like "you did what?"

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
                      The sad thing is this probably more about posting to social media than it was about the money. It was in a weeknight working mans tournament, they don't pay that great.
                      More truth to that than you know. One of the kids was posting on snapchat right after they pulled the basket on board with two fish in hand.

Comment

Originally posted by TENRMORE View Post
                        Did you know that High school Fishing is the only sport that is allowed to compete on Sundays, Its also the only sport that gives cash out to the winner or winners that is sponsored by the school.

Didn't start out that way but that's where it is now.
                        Scholarships not cash.
                        Last edited by Electrican; 07-28-2022, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                          I would have to agree. I've done **** in my past that if i would have been caught they would just be releasing me [emoji23]
                          But I'd give just about anything for some video evidence of my semi-nefarious youth now that the statute of limitations has run out.

Comment

Originally posted by TENRMORE View Post
                            Did you know that High school Fishing is the only sport that is allowed to compete on Sundays, Its also the only sport that gives cash out to the winner or winners that is sponsored by the school.

Didn't start out that way but that's where it is now.
                            My son shot SCTP nationals last week on a Sunday. They were high school teams there.

He shot a fist full of shoots on Sundays while high school

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

High school fishing is not a real high school sport as the UIL has not involvement, its more akin to a big bass club and the high schools give there blessing to let kids use their name on the jerseys. Most all I hear about it is not good, 300+ boat mega tounaments crowding out a lake, 3 fatalities on Pickwick, multiple accidents that luckily didn't have a death, rampant sportsmanship issues like the Todd Castledine video, now kids getting caught red handed cheating.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                                I can't stand thiefs, cheats, and liars, all are in the same basket, no pun intended.

I am also shocked that the names of the minors, not convicted of a crime, are being released to the public.
                                I could see a defamation law suit paying for these two cheats college costs and more, including suing the OP. The names should have been blocked out.

that’s not really how it works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X