This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HR3 View Post
    Coach Prime will win more than one game in his first year. Now, his two boys, they ain't prime time players as Shiloh was burnt more than brisket at
    South Carolina because teams wouldn't dare test
    JC Horn. So he may want to leave them at Jackson State..... Disclaimer: not trying to anger the faithful of certain programs but you know who you are.... Some schools in certain areas are dead zones; they're middle of the road to last All the time, never win the conference and never in the championship conversation..... They send some guys to the Pros but that's about it.... Lots of programs are like this.... Colorado is such a place, it's where dreams go to die....

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk
    If Utah can regularly challenge and win the pac12 title, why can’t Colorado? They were a pretty good program in the 90’s and with the transfer portal in place, talent is going to be much more evenly distributed going forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Brian Howell@BrianHowell33
      Colorado AD Rick George was asked how CU came up with the money to hire Deion Sanders. He said, "We don't have the money yet, but I know we'll have it, so I'm not worried about that piece." #cubuffs

Bought Deion on credit!
      That's friggin' hilarious if true.

Comment

How many people can CHL argue with and be wrong every time? Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          How many people can CHL argue with and be wrong every time? Lol.

I’m still waiting on the list showing tcu having the #1 SOS! That was not arguing but asking for actual proof. You posted a blurry pic of the sag and it still had Georgia at #1. I will admit when I am wrong but you have failed to prove it. Just resort to name calling!

Also, that with fmjag or whatever his handle is was I could not see anywhere where that guy was an actual commit. It just had the Ags on his list of offers. And then finding out he was a 2025 guy was hilarious. That dude will commit and de commit 30 times before he signs. I just think it’s funny that guy posts more about TAMU and tu than tech. Kind of sad![emoji2371]

Comment

What’s also weird is you waking up thinking about me? Cringe

Comment

I watched coach primes address to the buffs.
              I learned He's comin. No hats in meetings as he was wearing a hat. No hoodies in meetings. Where a JSU that's about all he wore. They gonna have fresh shoes, they comin. We have the best social media coach. He introduced him. That guy said. I can make you the most popular person on the planet!
              I commented on here Friday or Saturday that if prime takes that job heads would roll. I bet CU is 75% portal kids next year. And there will be some NCAA violations for recruiting other schools players. Coaching is what everyone sees and it's the easiest piece of job. All the other stuff makes or breaks a program.

I thought the guy at Kansas should be coach of the year. KU and CU are about the same in their respective conferences. Let's see if prime can do what he did.

Comment

Meant to quote CHL.

Jesus christ. Lol.

You have already proven yourself wrong again with this comment.

Lol.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 12-05-2022, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                  What’s also weird is you waking up thinking about me? Cringe
                  You misspelled "woke up to you being proven wrong by Fmjag".

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                    The NIL and portal suck….

It’s destroying college football….
                    I agree with this. And some of you guys take college football way too seriously. Glad Tech made a bowl. Watched the TCU KState game Saturday and what an awesome game. That Duggan has some amazing grit! Hypnotoad onward!

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      You misspelled "woke up to you being proven wrong by Fmjag".

Lol don't pull me back into this! I already got scolded, so on my best behavior!

On another note, still on the TCU train! More than ever after that Duggan performance Saturday. Go Frogs!

Comment

Working...
                      X