• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MisterSanders View Post
    In. Please verify.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by clffrdfdge View Post
      I need just a few more to sign up. Thank you.

Here’s an invite Incase someone needs.
      Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of payment cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this.

Here is my invite link: https://initiativeq.com/invite/xdaHd_KBj

This link will stop working once I’m out of invites. Let me know after you registered, because I need to verify you on my end.

I signed up on yours.

Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of payment cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this.

Here is my invite link: https://initiativeq.com/invite/uj9nf9nXf

This link will stop working once I’m out of invites. Let me know after you registered, because I need to verify you on my end.

Here's mine in case someone's needs a extra

Comment

I'm verified and verified the 3 who were in my queue. Have 2 more slots left

Comment

I signed up on yours, clffrdfdge.

Comment

I hope Etherium would be as much popular as Bitcoin. One day.

Comment

Originally posted by wes View Post
              Leslie still shows that you need to verify mine.
              DONE !!! Thanks.

Comment

Have verified the 2 I had...

Here is my link if anyone wants in......

Comment

I believe I just need one more, I have 9 verified.

I need just a few more to sign up. Thank you.

Comment

I'm within $70 of what I bought in with last year on 5/28.

That's -$70. Super good investment over 12 months

Comment

Originally posted by LROSE View Post
                      Have verified the 2 I had...

Here is my link if anyone wants in......

https://initiativeq.com/invite/D-F4pV-cT

Just need a couple more. Anyone needing a link - here you go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The link below still works so I need just a few more to sign up. Thank you.

Comment

Signed up clifford

Comment

Still got some open

Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of payment cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this. Here is my invite link:

Comment

Just did Tony.

Comment

Originally posted by SMF View Post
                                Just did Tony.
                                Just got you verified.

Comment

Working...
                                X