Veteran's Day Live Morning Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Veteran's Day Live Morning Hunt

First off, a big thank you to all of our Green Screen Veterans. You all are appreciated more than you'll ever know.

Are you stuck at work like Solocam_aggie should be? Or maybe you have a holiday but stuck at home not hunting. Well tune in to get your hunting fix! We're live in Bastrop Co this morning!

Contemplated doing this, but seeing as the woods are getting really busy in a hurry, I thought what the heck. No sooner than I fastened my release and sat back in my ladder stand, the sounds of deer walking filled the air. In no time I had 5 deer working in to the feeder. Feeder is set to go off at 6:35. They're all feeding on hand corn right now. Of particular interest is a deer currently held up in a draw to my south. It's hesitant to come in, so has me hopeful it's a good buck. My target is the below 8. Seen him last Saturday morning for 45 mins and never was able to get a shot off.

This has the makings of a perfect morning, and I'm feeling dangerous after my bucces's pig in the blanket and 5 hour energy lol! Let's see what the morning brings.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

8 I've watched for 3 years now.

Comment

Based on the sound of antlers hitting the feeder leg, and everyone getting along under the feeder, I'm guessing these are all bucks here.

Comment

Really good set of antlers at the hand corn. He has potential!

Comment

Just caught a glimpse of the draw deer. He has a tank of a body!

Comment

He just stepped out. Not 100% sure, but I think its big 8. Heart has went into overdrive.

Comment

Definitely him. Feeding facing me at 20. Same thing he did last weekend.

Comment

Good luck it’ll happen

Comment

Sure hope you get to let one fly at that one he isa beauty. Good luck

Comment

Awesome start to the morning Shot Straight!

Comment

Good luck. Looking forward to seeing the LDP’s on that buck.

Comment

Good luck hope he turns

Comment

Man that was brutal. That dude fed facing me again the entire time...

Except for that last split second when he turned to look at a buck behind him!

I drew quick and made what looked to be a perfect shot! Dadgum my heart is pounding! This bowhunting stuff sure is addicting!

Comment

Way to go man!!!!! Can’t wait to see LDPs!

Comment

Congratulations good luck on the track

Comment

Working...
                              X