Xpedition Shooters - 2021 [emoji51]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xpedition Shooters - 2021 [emoji51]

Anybody else paying attention to Xpedition and their upcoming release in January? The podcast with BHP is pretty good. This will be dynamite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I listened to a podcast with Aaron Snyder from Kifaru, and he speaks very highly of these bows. We have a tough time getting them up here in Canada, but I’d sure like to try one!

Comment

Originally posted by ABbowhunter View Post
      I listened to a podcast with Aaron Snyder from Kifaru, and he speaks very highly of these bows. We have a tough time getting them up here in Canada, but I’d sure like to try one!
      I have an X33 on order. So far, the reviews have been very positive. I’ve seen several speed tests done where they didn’t make IBO, but they were straight out of the box with a WB. The ones I’ve seen where the dealer took time to get everything set and tuned, the numbers are almost spot on.

Comment

The X33 is on my short list to try this year. I shoot a Obsession M6Z that may finally be moved to backup status.

Comment

From all the reviews it's actually slower than the Mathews v3 that is rated 10 fps slower than the xpedition 33.
          I shoot a xplorer ss that actually brings the heat, so I know it's inside their ability to make their advertised speeds. I am sure it's a great bow just has inflated specs

Comment

Originally posted by cbd10pt View Post
            From all the reviews it's actually slower than the Mathews v3 that is rated 10 fps slower than the xpedition 33.
            I shoot a xplorer ss that actually brings the heat, so I know it's inside their ability to make their advertised speeds. I am sure it's a great bow just has inflated specs
            Most of those I’ve been seeing are straight out of the box. When Kevin Robinson took the time to actually tune it and get the max potential out of the bow, it was super close to IBO.

Comment

[QUOTE=Sleepy

Yeah his came a bit closer, still at least 10 fps inflated though
              67# 335 arrow weight 334 fps @ 29"

It is .2 #s lighter than the ss and I'm sure it draws smooth,
              But they all draw smooth if you turn the #s down a bit.

My old mr6 was getting 343 fps @ almost identical specs.
              29" 70# 349 arrow weight

Really not much has changed.
              Hoyts old magnesium risers used to be cheaper than aluminum, now they put a little carbon in it, called it a new metal, and charge big bucks

If I could buy one for $850 with the xs cams I would be all over it.

Comment

Working...
              X