2020 Hoodies - Bad News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2020 Hoodies - Bad News

I received a notice that the new shipping date was March. At this point, I do not believe we are going to get them EVER. If you have an outstanding order, I will be refunding tomorrow. I'm compiling the list now and will finalize refunds tomorrow.

Sorry about this....I have never experienced such a crazy issue with an order from my supplier. Covid strikes in too many areas.

Mary can we please run this same design at a later date then?. The wife and I really liked it.....

I guess no 4XL after all looking through your inventory? Still have this 2XL you sent me by mistake

Comment

Mary, I’m in marketing and order this kind of stuff all of the time. If you need any help, I can get some really good pricing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My Sister prints shirts on the side.

If you can get her the hoody, shirts, and design, she aught to be able to get it done.

PM me Ma’am if interested in her contact info.

Comment

Same here Mary. We have a local company that finished up our Porter FFA hoodies(3 weeks). They turned out fantastic and are reasonably priced as well. They do them for us yearly.

Comment

No hoodies? What is Jimbo supposed to give his recruits this summer if there are no hoodies available?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Mary can we please run this same design at a later date then?. The wife and I really liked it.....

I guess no 4XL after all looking through your inventory? Still have this 2XL you sent me by mistake

You’ll be in the 2X soon enough. Just keep it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Maybe buy American next time

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                  Maybe buy American next time

Yeah, because America hasn’t been affected in the least by Covid..

Comment

Originally posted by SRK14 View Post
                    Yeah, because America hasn’t been affected in the least by Covid..
                    No kidding, all manufacturers are having a hard time with meeting deadlines,

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                      No hoodies? What is Jimbo supposed to give his recruits this summer if there are no hoodies available?
                      Maybe F-250's??

Comment

Guess I'm one the lucky few to get mine in 4x
                        Love it. Super soft fleece

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                          Guess I'm one the lucky few to get mine in 4x
                          Love it. Super soft fleece

.....That sucks...Hell I'm the one that asked the 4Xs be added to the sizing in this batch when they were left off....
                          I guess somebody upstairs is telling me I need to hold out for a 3X..
                          Last edited by Smart; 01-05-2021, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            .....That sucks...Hell I'm the one that asked the 4Xs be added to the sizing in this batch when they were left off....
                            I guess somebody upstairs is telling me I need to hold out for a 3X..
                            Sponsor vs Supporting Member maybe...

Comment

Yep, good friend of mine owns a screen printing business and he is behind on getting orders out the door. He normally orders shirts, hoodies, etc from just one vendor but is having to make multiple orders from multiple places in order to get what he needs. That still doesn't work most of the time and ends up leaving him short.

Comment

Working...
                              X