Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad Situation

This is so sad of a situation!

Disgusting for the manager to do this. The LEOs had a tough job they had to do
    Last edited by Guest; 12-28-2020, 03:48 PM.

Comment

People sure have become brain dead idiots.

Comment

Gets the blood flowing that's for sure. I wouldn't be a good cop...

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm not a LEO and have never been a LEO but they seemed to handle this the best they could.

Now can these people sure AMC? And if they do will the courts tell them too bad because of this "pandemic"?

Comment

There are medical exemptions to the face mask requirements.

If it was my child I would have left and told everyone in the theater of my child’s condition, and that they should do the same thing, and not support this manager with their money.

The family should have left willingly before the police showed up.

IMO
            Last edited by AntlerCollector; 12-28-2020, 03:44 PM.

Comment

that manager just needs a good ol fashioned *** whipping to be knocked back into reality.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                There are medical exemptions to the face mask requirements.

If it was my child I would have left and told everyone in the theater of my child’s condition, and that they should do the same thing, and not support this manager with their money.

The family should have left willingly before the police showed up.
                IMO
                I'm fairly ignorant about this topic legal wise..but is this really the same thing as AMC telling a black person they have to leave just because they're black (or gay, different race etc)? Would LEO handle that the same way as they did this?

Comment

That dude just cost himself his job and AMC/insurers a pile of money.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                    I'm fairly ignorant about this topic legal wise..but is this really the same thing as AMC telling a black person they have to leave just because they're black (or gay, different race etc)? Would LEO handle that the same way as they did this?
                    I believe what he was explaining is that this is not a criminal issue but a civil issue. He cant enforce a private entity to follow a law but they can sure as hell can be held accountable for their actions. It will be interesting to hear the take from some of our own LEOs.

Comment

"Zero Tolerance"~ For those "meows" who are to stupid to make a judgement call!

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

Not the same at all. Plenty of laws against discrimination over race, gay, etc.

Not so much for face mask mandates. There are exemptions to wearing the mask. I’m 99% sure this child will qualify as an exemption. The manager will surely lose his/her job and the family will probably sue AMC

Comment

I love the smell of lawsuits in the morning.

Comment

I hope they don’t sue. Private business have the right to set their own rules. I don’t agree with it but I don’t own the business so ......... kind of like when that bakery refused service to the gay couple. They should of had that right to say no and not be sued.

Comment

Originally posted by cantexduck View Post
                              I hope they don’t sue. Private business have the right to set their own rules. I don’t agree with it but I don’t own the business so ......... kind of like when that bakery refused service to the gay couple. They should of had that right to say no and not be sued.
                              Pretty sure we went over this in the 60s. A business cant exclude people based on certain criteria they dont chose or control. Do you think a no shoes, no shirt, no service sign would apply to someone physically unable to wear a shoe because of a disablility? Yes private entities can set their own rules but they cant discriminate in doing so.

Hey you black folks, drink from that water fountain only when here in my place of business.

Comment

Working...
                              X